Sponsored

Stupid question - has my Bronco even been ordered?

CJ#49

Wildtrak
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78/86 Bronco_10/12/14/17 Raptor_13 GT500_14 CJ#49
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is inside of WEBDO where you place Retail Orders in FMC
Ford Bronco Stupid question - has my Bronco even been ordered? WEBDO
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call BS... I happen to order new units and know how the system works with Ford
If you know how the system works then you'd already have known that this order was submitted on the 15th of February to Ford. Not all customer orders have received emails

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi all -

Stupid question of the day: has my Bronco even been ordered?

The dealership I'm working with insists it has but when I look at this 'order sheet', I'm not seeing any order number and the dealer isn't forthcoming with any additional information other than "There's a high chance you'll get it this year"... I have my doubts.

What specific information should I be asking the sales rep to see if it's ordered and what's the status (other than "Is it ordered?" and "What's the status?").

Feeling pretty frustrated with all this but if I have to wait I just wish they'd be up front with me.

Thanks,
cloo

Ford Bronco Stupid question - has my Bronco even been ordered? WEBDO
Priority Code 19, so yes. the box where it say order code at the top right G559 that's your order number, if you ordered through the dealership. at least it how it is on my order sheet.

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call BS... I happen to order new units and know how the system works with Ford
How can you call BS on something that happened? I have been able to see my order from the day I spoke with my dealership, the email didn’t come for 3, it’s a fact. Sorry, but this was my experience.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a reservation in place and converted to order when the 2022 order banks opened last fall. I still have not gotten an email saying my order was accepted.

I can go to My Reservations page and it just says 2022 Bronco ordering with dealer. If I got to the backdoor tracker(https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=ORDER###) it says my order has been accepted by the dealer and has all my right contact information, including email address.
Sponsored