Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guy I know had the OB Wilderness, it was kind of cool and looked good but still had Suburu seats, and the first time he took it anywhere offraod he managed to knock a hole in his CVT and the cost to replace it totaled the car. Admittiedly operator error, normal people don't do that to cars but he was all caught up in the Wilderness aspect.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My take is that the Wilderness is trying a little too hard, it's not going to be any funner to drive than a standard Outback so you could save a little there. I second the Ranger option, lots of choices and rides on the same chassis as the Bronco, top doesn't come off though.

My commute is short, paved roads and would take longer to remove the top panels as it would for me to get to work. I'd be better served with a Honda Civic than a Bronco with 35" tires but since I'm making the payments I'm getting what I want so ask yourself what do you want and get it.
Lol I’m the same boat my drive to work is 4 minutes unless I get behind the school bus then maybe 6 minutes tops. There are days I pull the rear windows at lunch and drop the top (I don’t leave for lunch) just to enjoy the 4 minute drive home to put everything back on unless no rain in the forcast. Then I’ll throw a cover on it.
If I drove over an hour to work I would reconsider my purchase of a bronco as a daily driver.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lol I’m the same boat my drive to work is 4 minutes unless I get behind the school bus then maybe 6 minutes tops. There are days I pull the rear windows at lunch and drop the top (I don’t leave for lunch) just to enjoy the 4 minute drive home to put everything back on unless no rain in the forcast. Then I’ll throw a cover on it.
If I drove over an hour to work I would reconsider my purchase of a bronco as a daily driver.
I'm waiting on a 2dr so no soft top standard but I think the 4dr guys have the advantage with the flip open soft top. I miss my old Miata days, easiest soft top ever!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm waiting on a 2dr so no soft top standard but I think the 4dr guys have the advantage with the flip open soft top. I miss my old Miata days, easiest soft top ever!
Non affiliation but the flip top thing from bestop will have you covered. Sun rider? Or something they call it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Non affiliation but the flip top thing from bestop will have you covered. Sun rider? Or something they call it.
Yep, Bestop is an option but I'm a white top holdout so we'll see how a black top will look on a HE.
Sponsored