Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I know this is stupid, but I’ve always wanted my vehicle to have dedicated sunglasses storage. I hate having to throw them in console or door pocket and have to fish around for them. I saw the storage as standard on a few trims. However seeing pictures of the upfitter switches I don’t see room for any sunglasses storage up there. I would assume that the switches take place of the sunglasses storage. Anyone with insider information that can clear this up a bit?
Sponsored

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep. The overhead sunglasses storage bin is standard on all trims except the Black Diamond and Badlands. On those trims, the upfitter switches take the place of the sunglasses storage bin in the overhead console.
Awesome. That’s what I figured. Thank you sir

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sunglasses belong on your head! Even at night!
That area right above the bill of your cap is where you store them.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I know this is stupid, but I’ve always wanted my vehicle to have dedicated sunglasses storage. I hate having to throw them in console or door pocket and have to fish around for them. I saw the storage as standard on a few trims. However seeing pictures of the upfitter switches I don’t see room for any sunglasses storage up there. I would assume that the switches take place of the sunglasses storage. Anyone with insider information that can clear this up a bit?
I don't think it's stupid at all. I'm photosensitive...Sunglasses are a permanent part of me going through my day and I do need storage for them.

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think it's stupid at all. I'm photosensitive...Sunglasses are a permanent part of me going through my day and I do need storage for them.
Yeah, while I’m not photosensitive, I do have the curse of blue eyes(it’s real!), and on days when it’s super bright I can’t even open my eyes without sunglasses. Hell even on days it’s not super bright I still need sunglasses to be able to function outside.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, while I’m not photosensitive, I do have the curse of blue eyes(it’s real!), and on days when it’s super bright I can’t even open my eyes without sunglasses. Hell even on days it’s not super bright I still need sunglasses to be able to function outside.
Pretty sure that's photosensitive :D

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty sure that's photosensitive :D
Haha maybe ?‍♂. I had actually never heard of photosensitive until you said it, so I looked it up and the symptoms seemed to be much more severe than what I deal with lol. I just have to do a lot of squinting haha.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haha maybe ?‍♂. I had actually never heard of photosensitive until you said it, so I looked it up and the symptoms seemed to be much more severe than what I deal with lol. I just have to do a lot of squinting haha.
Well, what you described is pretty much me, and my eye doctor told me I was photosensitive. He also wrote me a script to keep in my glove box...So that I could have my windshield tinted lol

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure someone will make a glasses case accessory for this
2021-ford-bronco-4-door-108-2-1594328007.jpg

Mini did something similar for the rail in the Countryman
MIN_r60_sunglass_rail_md.jpg

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll just use the ole sunglasses visor clip like the old days. Cheap and effective way to keep them safe.
Ford Bronco Sunglasses storage ?‍♂️ VISORCLIP16

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep. The overhead sunglasses storage bin is standard on all trims except the Black Diamond and Badlands. On those trims, the upfitter switches take the place of the sunglasses storage bin in the overhead console.
Do you know if there will be factory upfitter switches as an option on lower trims, or will we have to go aftermarket?

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you know if there will be factory upfitter switches as an option on lower trims, or will we have to go aftermarket?
According to the "compare models" PDF the switches are available as an option on all the trims.

OP
OP
codydb19

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model