Sponsored

SuperChips FlashCal F5 Plug n Play Speedometer Calibration Programmer ?

RGV Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Found this online. https://superchips.com/shop/v/ford/bronco/2022/2-3l/

I don’t see any reviews online and haven’t seen any threads. Anyone try this yet ? SuperChips is legit but I’m curious how it’s worked for others with 37s. Forscan seems to be tricky to calibrate 37s based on threads and if this is easier, might be a gamer changer.
Sponsored

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found this online. https://superchips.com/shop/v/ford/bronco/2022/2-3l/

I don’t see any reviews online and haven’t seen any threads. Anyone try this yet ? SuperChips is legit but I’m curious how it’s worked for others with 37s. Forscan seems to be tricky to calibrate 37s based on threads and if this is easier, might be a gamer changer.
I just used one on my wife's Bronco and it appeared to work as advertised. I made the following changes.
1) disabled auto start/stop. This one still needs to be tested because I didn't have time to take it for a ride.
2) disabled the double honk when leaving the car running but taking the fob out of the vehicle.
3) enabled the auto re-lock if the vehicle is unlocked but a door is never opened.
4) changed the tire size to match her new tires.

I'll probably change the TPMS settings next because from what I'm reading online her new tires should be running 40 psi instead of the 35 psi that's shown in the door jam.

I know ForScan is a lot more powerful but at $200 this was just low enough in price for me to spend the extra money for ease of use since I probably won't be making many more changes.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just used one on my wife's Bronco and it appeared to work as advertised. I made the following changes.
1) disabled auto start/stop. This one still needs to be tested because I didn't have time to take it for a ride.
2) disabled the double honk when leaving the car running but taking the fob out of the vehicle.
3) enabled the auto re-lock if the vehicle is unlocked but a door is never opened.

I'll probably change the TPMS settings next because from what I'm reading online her new tires should be running 40 psi instead of the 35 psi that's shown in the door jam.

I know ForScan is a lot more powerful but at $200 this was just low enough in price for me to spend the extra money for ease of use since I probably won't be making many more changes.
I just got my Flashcal in and reading the manual it says to download update agent 1.0 tool. Is that necessary before changing the settings on the Bronco or are they just highlighting how to update the tool? Thanks for the help.

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got my Flashcal in and reading the manual it says to download update agent 1.0 tool. Is that necessary before changing the settings on the Bronco or are they just highlighting how to update the tool? Thanks for the help.
I installed the agent and ran the update but it said my device was at the latest firmware level already. I recommend running the update just to make sure your device is up-to-date but you'll probably be okay if you don't.

AustinAF15

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I

Is this truly a plug and go option? I was watching videos of the Jeep equivalent, and they have to send a part or their Jeep to their HQ to swap out. I want to recalibrate my speedometer and fix my shift points and my ford dealer said I’m SOL.

Sponsored

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I

Is this truly a plug and go option? I was watching videos of the Jeep equivalent, and they have to send a part or their Jeep to their HQ to swap out. I want to recalibrate my speedometer and fix my shift points and my ford dealer said I’m SOL.
You don't need to buy any other parts or ship anything off. At least not for any of the changes I made. I don't think it will let you change shift points on your transmission though. That's not something I recall seeing advertised for this device.

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else having no luck changing the tire size using this?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I got mine today and it works fine with every change except the tire size diameter. Keeps giving me the 'Service AdvanceTrac' warning. When I change it back to stock, the error goes away. Very frustrating.
Ford Bronco SuperChips FlashCal F5 Plug n Play Speedometer Calibration Programmer ? IMG_6895

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I got mine today and it works fine with every change except the tire size diameter. Keeps giving me the 'Service AdvanceTrac' warning. When I change it back to stock, the error goes away. Very frustrating.
Ford Bronco SuperChips FlashCal F5 Plug n Play Speedometer Calibration Programmer ? IMG_6895
Did you ever get it to work?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get it to work?
Have had the opportunity to try it more. I sent an email to Superchips and they replied for me to call a number.

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have had the opportunity to try it more. I sent an email to Superchips and they replied for me to call a number.
Interesting. I have one showing up tomorrow. Speedo recalibration was one of the reasons for getting it.
I did see another post where someone got codes but said the s-chips device cleared them.
Will post how it goes for me.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Set mine up today. Got same code you did.
I found that the highest value you can use for tire size is 36.25. 36.5 and 36.75 give codes. I get no codes at 36.25 and speedo is only off by 1 mph.
Edit: I'm running MT baja boss AT 37x12.5 17

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Set mine up today. Got same code you did.
I found that the highest value you can use for tire size is 36.25. 36.5 and 36.75 give codes. I get no codes at 36.25 and speedo is only off by 1 mph.
Edit: I'm running MT baja boss AT 37x12.5 17
Mine was giving me codes for all speeds. Even 34.5 (same as stock). Only fix I had was to use 'stock'

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Purchased a “Superchips flashcal for Bronco”. Apparently they don’t work on 2023 models… Email sent to Holley. I guess I’ll try to return it. I have no idea what the best unit to buy is to change tire size.
Sponsored