Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL sorry "active account" šŸ˜‚

They have had very little content on here but I feel the whole purpose of their presence is to deter leaks of information.
Stigā€™s employment status wonā€™t be considered a information leak unless it leaks out of HR. Typically about half the plant floor knows within 30 minutes if someone is terminated.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing. Itā€™s a slow process apparently. Feel for my friend though. Seems like itā€™s being drug out on purpose. šŸ˜žšŸ˜”šŸ˜•
This is a bummer. We should all send Ford a potato. I wonder how they'd like thousands of potatoes showing up in their mailbox.

Kidding, of course. I would never do such a thing.

But if I weren't kidding...

Send a Potato

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a bummer. We should all send Ford a potato. I wonder how they'd like thousands of potatoes showing up in their mailbox.

Kidding, of course. I would never do such a thing.

But if I weren't kidding...

Send a Potato
IDK who the most effective recipient would be.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IDK who the most effective recipient would be.
Iā€™ve got an idea, but I think it make the situation much worse sooā€¦mums the word in that. Iā€™d rather not make it worse than what it is already. I just want to see the white flag waved and stigs job back. I know thatā€™s all he wants too.
šŸ„ø

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing. Itā€™s a slow process apparently. Feel for my friend though. Seems like itā€™s being drug out on purpose. šŸ˜žšŸ˜”šŸ˜•
Ash, in my experience when there is a high profile decision (and I expect Ford knows we're watching) HR will try to push it off as long as possible. When they have an employee on hold they have no sense of urgency. I dealt with H.R's little games for many years in my second life. And, it seems every H.R. Dept. in every large company is the same. It's like they were all taught by one "Big Giant Head".

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve got an idea, but I think it make the situation much worse sooā€¦mums the word in that. Iā€™d rather not make it worse than what it is already. I just want to see the white flag waved and stigs job back. I know thatā€™s all he wants too.
šŸ„ø
I get it young lady, I really do, but if there was ever a time that you don't want to poke the bear, it's now. Like you I would love nothing more than to give the powers that be at Ford a piece of my mind, but as the old saying goes, "Best to let sleeping dogs lie". :)

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get it young lady, I really do, but if there was ever a time that you don't want to poke the bear, it's now. Like you I would love nothing more than to give the powers that be at Ford a piece of my mind, but as the old saying goes, "Best to let sleeping dogs lie". :)
Right! Plus my bronco is still at MAP. Love to see it this year! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe we send all the potatoes to mike Levine. Heā€™s appreciate them. And our guerrilla marketing ;)
Think Mike is in the clear. Poor guy he gets it from both ends. He seems super nice. Friend of mine met him recently. He seems like a good dude. I donā€™t think heā€™s got much to do with this situation.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Think Mike is in the clear. Poor guy he gets it from both ends. He seems super nice. Friend of mine met him recently. He seems like a good dude. I donā€™t think heā€™s got much to do with this situation.
He could certainly chime in and say that itā€™s a pr issue that requires some consideration :)

or just send out a tweet thanking us for the potatoes

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He could certainly chime in and say that itā€™s a pr issue that requires some consideration :)

or just send out a tweet thanking us for the potatoes
Stay Spudded!
Sponsored