• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona Swap: My Badlands Grill for your Outer Banks Grill (front camera)

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,
I had a trade worked out for a Big Bend grill, but just found out I need to replace mine with another grill that has a front-facing camera cutout and mounting points.

I've decided to go with an Outer Banks. I have a production week of June 13 on my Bronco, and should have it at the beginning of July (barring any rescheduling).

Let me know if another local is looking to trade their OB grill for a stock Badlands grill, that has the front-facing camera option.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Zeeks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
interested but I’m not local. I have an OBX grille I’m looking to swap. It has a front camera. Would you ship to Canada?

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmm let me think about it. In Tempe with an OBX SAS with high package.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interested but I’m not local. I have an OBX grille I’m looking to swap. It has a front camera. Would you ship to Canada?
I would prefer a local swap, but thank you for your interest!

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep me posted. I should have my Bronco by (hopefully) early July

Sponsored
OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi just to keep you in the loop, if you're still interested: MyBronco is scheduled to be built on June 17th. I've heard after that, it takes 3-4 weeks to arrive here in AZ from Michigan (though you may have a better idea of how long yours took)

So, I'm assuming by mid-July I should have my Bronco, and would be interested in swapping grills then (if you are)

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got an OBX grille with front camera. I'd absolutely be willing to ship if you are.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got an OBX grille with front camera. I'd absolutely be willing to ship if you are.
I appreciate the offer, and I'll keep you on the backburner in case a local swap doesn't happen.
I'd prefer local, to save of shipping costs

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there. I've got my Bronco and still interested in trading my Badlands grill for an Outer Banks. Are you still interested?

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there. I've got my Bronco and still interested in trading my Badlands grill for an Outer Banks. Are you still interested?
I also have a outerbanks that I’d be interested in swapping for badlands.
Sponsored