First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious if anyone has the specifics on switching dealers with Raptor? How’s it done?
Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My original dealer doesn’t seem eager to talk about pricing all of a sudden. Just worried when it’s time to order they will want to add ADM, so I’m searching for a dealer who will at least discuss pricing and willing to put it in writing.

Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My original dealer doesn’t seem eager to talk about pricing all of a sudden. Just worried when it’s time to order they will want to add ADM, so I’m searching for a dealer who will at least discuss pricing and willing to put it in writing.
I wish someone with more time than myself would make a list for dealerships committed to MSRP on the Bronco Raptor (for golden ticket recipients).

it sounds like Stephens and Serramonte are game if you live on the East or west coast.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wish someone with more time than myself would make a list for dealerships committed to MSRP on the Bronco Raptor (for golden ticket recipients).

it sounds like Stephens and Serramonte are game if you live on the East or west coast.
I’m in Georgia, called a dealer today. Asked them how many raptor they had and he said “I think one,” so I said “you want another one.” Asked him to look into switching and pricing, he said he would call back with GM. Problem we have is that we have base sas order with original dealer.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m in Georgia, called a dealer today. Asked them how many raptor they had and he said “I think one,” so I said “you want another one.” Asked him to look into switching and pricing, he said he would call back with GM. Problem we have is that we have base sas order with original dealer.
I’m a non-converted reservation holder so I’m only going off of what I’ve heard, but it sounds like once you’ve submitted an order you’re stuck with that dealerships you ordered through, even if it’s unfulfilled.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m a non-converted reservation holder so I’m only going off of what I’ve heard, but it sounds like once you’ve submitted an order you’re stuck with that dealerships you ordered through, even if it’s unfulfilled.
The original order my wife didn’t use her reservation, so we still had reservation and put in for raptor and got it...This is why I want a price agreement on raptor ahead of ordering.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has Ford confirmed that you can move your BRaptor allocation to another dealer? Seems to me that you could maybe move your reservation to a new dealer but the allocation would stay with your original dealer.

Otherwise, what is stopping a dealership from offering a discount on BRaptors in effort to gain as much volume as possible? If Ford allowed the moving of the BRaptor allocations I could see things getting real messy.

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The original order my wife didn’t use her reservation, so we still had reservation and put in for raptor and got it...This is why I want a price agreement on raptor ahead of ordering.
Same situation here but my dealer is doing MSRP. It’s an unconverted reservation, my dealer is doing MSRP so no worries here but I do think an unconverted reservation should be transferable even if it’s a golden ticket.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's watch what happens here, a bunch of Bronco Raptor buyers switch dealers for MSRP pricing, then Ford rug pulls the allocation and says it isn't fair to the ADM dealers and we are back to square one in this chaotic thing Ford calls transparency and choosing the dealer you want to work with.

Good luck everyone! I have a feeling some weird BS is about to go down with the Raptors when the large volume dealers don't get as many as say Granger/Stephens/Horsham. Ford will back themselves in a corner again... we'll see if they stand up for you or their large dealer in round 2.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Store Morgan Hill California will do straight MSRP. I spoke to them.

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has Ford confirmed that you can move your BRaptor allocation to another dealer? Seems to me that you could maybe move your reservation to a new dealer but the allocation would stay with your original dealer.

Otherwise, what is stopping a dealership from offering a discount on BRaptors in effort to gain as much volume as possible? If Ford allowed the moving of the BRaptor allocations I could see things getting real messy.
That’s what I’m trying to figure out, if you can move raptor reservation. if a dealer forces adm on you and you can’t switch dealers then that’s going to cause a sh!+ storm for @Ford

If dealer gets to keep allocation after you switch to a new dealer then what’s stopping them from purposefully adding a ridiculous adm to force a customer to change to a new dealer and still get a raptor allocation though.

I want this sh!+ figured out before ordering 😂

OP
OP
Cornbred

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let's watch what happens here, a bunch of Bronco Raptor buyers switch dealers for MSRP pricing, then Ford rug pulls the allocation and says it isn't fair to the ADM dealers and we are back to square one in this chaotic thing Ford calls transparency and choosing the dealer you want to work with.

Good luck everyone! I have a feeling some weird BS is about to go down with the Raptors when the large volume dealers don't get as many as say Granger/Stephens/Horsham. Ford will back themselves in a corner again... we'll see if they stand up for you or their large dealer in round 2.
This is what I’m worried about.
Sponsored