Sponsored

Which dealers are offering Bronco Raptor orders @ MSRP?

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

what id also be curious about is what is the average adm those willing to pay adm are settling on. ive had 4 dealers call me the last 2 days offering me
a spot for 30k adm and 1 for 20k adm. For all of these dealers i was 11-30 on the list of interested, so the fact its getting to me means not a lot of takers at 30k. wonder what the plan is after list is exhausted by allocation is not
Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what id also be curious about is what is the average adm those willing to pay adm are settling on. ive had 4 dealers call me the last 2 days offering me
a spot for 30k adm and 1 for 20k adm. For all of these dealers i was 11-30 on the list of interested, so the fact its getting to me means not a lot of takers at 30k. wonder what the plan is after list is exhausted by allocation is not
The demand and markups will go up once these hit the streets

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in KC. I called three other dealers when my dealer said they were doing a $20k markup. All three of those dealers said they were doing MSRP. I was about to change to another dealer, so I went to confirm with my original dealer the $20k ADM.

They thought this whole time I was talking about the Raptor F-150. He called me yesterday to confirm they're doing MSRP, and that another dealer tried to buy my allocation for $20k.

So, I know of four in the KC area. Louisburg, Bob Allen, Zeck, and Gary Crossley.
I have my Wildtrak reserved at Olathe. They contacted me yesterday to see if I was still interested in the Raptor, they said 25k markup. Insane. I thought the ford CEO was putting an end to this?

and Iā€™m still confused on how this works. I got a loser email for the raptor. Do some of these Dealers you listed have an allocation for one?

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in KC. I called three other dealers when my dealer said they were doing a $20k markup. All three of those dealers said they were doing MSRP. I was about to change to another dealer, so I went to confirm with my original dealer the $20k ADM.

They thought this whole time I was talking about the Raptor F-150. He called me yesterday to confirm they're doing MSRP, and that another dealer tried to buy my allocation for $20k.

So, I know of four in the KC area. Louisburg, Bob Allen, Zeck, and Gary Crossley.
I just called louisburg. They said they have one left they arenā€™t sure of how big of a market but he said 50k has been thrown around. Lmfao what a joke

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sounds like a lot of people talking up a storm here. I ordered with a "Golden Ticket" through a local Ford dealer, Freehold Ford NJ. Price is MSRP as are all the Bronco's they've sold. Received the confirmation from Ford immediately, my Ford site was updated showing a Code Orange Raptor.
Fairly sure scheduling will be a mix of original timestamp, grouping of options with dealer allotments sprinkled in. They will have all the orders before production starts in May, why the heck wouldn't they schedule for efficiency?

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Fairly sure scheduling will be a mix of original timestamp, grouping of options with dealer allotments sprinkled in. They will have all the orders before production starts in May, why the heck wouldn't they schedule for efficiency?
Can you imagine the backlash Ford will get if the early reservations are built after the people who paid an ADM to skip the line? Thatā€™s basically rewarding the behavior that Ford publicly says it is committed to rooting out. Ford made the hand-raiser program so they wouldnā€™t have egg on their faces; theyā€™re going to get the GTs out first.

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you imagine the backlash Ford will get if the early reservations are built after the people who paid an ADM to skip the line? Thatā€™s basically rewarding the behavior that Ford publicly says it is committed to rooting out. Ford made the hand-raiser program so they wouldnā€™t have egg on their faces; theyā€™re going to get the GTs out first.
I guess "skipping" the line is subjective. The vast majority of people ordering Raptors have an existing reservation. Outside of those handful of extra allocations dealerships got everyone is just changing lines.

The entire GT thing is a PR stunt. I honestly believe timestamp will be the last thing they factor in on build selection. There will be no backlash Ford can't withstand from how this is handled. If they were going to get hit with negative PR over the Raptor it would have been how the GT allocation and ADM was handled. There hasn't been a word about it outside these forums that I've seen.

These forums will bitch and moan, but nothing will move Ford to handle this better.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These forums will bitch and moan, but nothing will move Ford to handle this better.
I think the fact that Ford created the hand-raiser program shows that theyā€™re cognizant of the optics. They donā€™t want anymore articles written about ADMs right now.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Call me an optimist, but I think Iā€™ll be rolling into Granger, Iowa to pick up my big orange bitch before the Fourth of July.
I think you have a better chance than the people paying for a spot.

Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer came through with MSRP for my golden ticket order. And while I hope we'll get them this summer, I'm am definitely not holding my breath. 1016### order and based on the fact that my little ol' dealer has 4 hand raisers, and well, there are a LOT of other dealers, I am betting there are WAY more Raptors being ordered than we all think.

Also, I wonder if this will be like the 392's over in Jeep land, where they dribble a few out on a daily basis. Ford sold 8,101 Bronco's in January. With the 400 or so they can make a day, how many will actually be our Raptors?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have my Wildtrak reserved at Olathe. They contacted me yesterday to see if I was still interested in the Raptor, they said 25k markup. Insane. I thought the ford CEO was putting an end to this?

and Iā€™m still confused on how this works. I got a loser email for the raptor. Do some of these Dealers you listed have an allocation for one?
I just called louisburg. They said they have one left they arenā€™t sure of how big of a market but he said 50k has been thrown around. Lmfao what a joke
Sorry, I had a "golden ticket." I am not sure how they are pricing those without an allocation. I must have misread the purpose of this thread.

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Call me an optimist, but I think Iā€™ll be rolling into Granger, Iowa to pick up my big orange bitch before the Fourth of July.
Agree. Thatā€™s the impression I got from my dealer. He said Ford moves things up.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jim Tidwell in Kennesaw.
Weird. I called them today based on this thread and they said they got 0 golden tickets, and the one allocation they got will be auctioned privately to the highest bidder. šŸ˜¬

They did ask if I wanted in on the auction though šŸ™„

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Weird. I called them today based on this thread and they said they got 0 golden tickets, and the one allocation they got will be auctioned privately to the highest bidder. šŸ˜¬

Whoever you talked to is wrong

My guess is that they are tired of the same question. I do think they gone one dealer allocation. Not sure how many golden tickets but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s safe to say that theyā€™re protecting their customers. I would too and I thank them for doing it. They probably just donā€™t realize Iā€™m active out here on the forums
Sponsored