Sponsored

Which dealers are offering Bronco Raptor orders @ MSRP?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm in KC. I called three other dealers when my dealer said they were doing a $20k markup. All three of those dealers said they were doing MSRP. I was about to change to another dealer, so I went to confirm with my original dealer the $20k ADM.

They thought this whole time I was talking about the Raptor F-150. He called me yesterday to confirm they're doing MSRP, and that another dealer tried to buy my allocation for $20k.

So, I know of four in the KC area. Louisburg, Bob Allen, Zeck, and Gary Crossley.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer is doing no ADM for Raptors hand raisers, and 3-4% below invoice on Broncos.
Right. Why would they give a Bronco away when there aren't any out there and now with a production halt. I call bs. If not terribly run business!

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
you must be new...SAC and Granger are both $1000 below invoice on regular trims as well as $500 below MSRP on Raptor, Everglades and other upcoming special editions at SAC.
Did this to get lots of orders but they couldnt fulfill timely. They didn't realize allocation was going to be implemented as it was. If you're not in a hurry it's a great option. But you'll be standing in a long line of previous orders.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And have no allocations. Did thus to get lots of orders they can't fulfill.
How do you know what their allocations are when they don't even know? Your comment is kind of ignorant, no offense.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They had shared their allocation #s when they could and have been very open as have their customers about how many won't see Broncos until 23 and 24 because they took on way more orders than they could fulfill due to allocation.
I'll ask again...how do you know their allocation numbers when they don't?

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll ask again...how do you know their allocation numbers when they don't?
They have shared their allocation up to the point it was disallowed and it was very ltd and they even admitted would make it such orders would not be fulfilled in a timely manner. Took on too many oders. And a dealer that size sales wise does not get the amount of allocation to meet what was ordered. Most dealerships have long waits and they do as well by taking on so many orders. I know how allocation works having been in the business. And they have also Bern honest about this occurring on here.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have shared up to the point it was disallowed.
no, they didn't...the only yearly allocations that were ever shared were for 21MY which was actually increased. When the new formula was introduced for 22MY the allocation is more fluid and goes month to month. At no point has either of those dealers given a total 22MY allocation as they don't know what it is.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
no, they didn't...the only allocations that were ever shared were for 21MY which was actually increased. When the new formula was introduced for 22MY the allocation is more fluid and goes month to month. At no point has either of those dealers given a total 22MY allocation as they don't know what it is.
They didn't change that much and plenty have come on here to share they won't get until 23 or 24 and thst it was coming from them. They aren't going to somehow get more allocation than they ever have just because they took on way more orders than they normally would have. That's not how allocation works.

But again. Great dealership and if you can wait it's a great option. But don't think you won't be waiting. I know huge volume dealerships with long wtg times

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They didn't change that much and plenty have come on here to share they won't get until 23 or 24 and thst it was coming from them. They aren't going to somehow get more allocation than they ever have just because they took on way more orders than they normally would have. That's not how allocation works.
I'm sorry, but you just don't have any idea what you're talking about. The formula wasn't changed that much? LMAO! Yeah, I'm done here. absolutely clueless.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sorry, but you just don't have any idea what you're talking about. The formula wasn't changed that much? LMAO! Yeah, I'm done here. absolutely clueless.
Clueless, hardly. Not gonna stoop to playground chatter, so I'll just say Have a great day!