First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those who are seasoned Ford people, I've noticed that when I get in the Bronco and start the engine, the radio defaults to what I was previously listening to, which is great. Then, it seems the Bluetooth link between the radio and my phone connects, and the music stops. Is there a way to fix that? I just want to get in the car and listen to music without being required to push a button. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about this lately too. It's annoying. I'll shut the vehicle off while having Sirius playing. Get back in later and Sirius will start playing and then just shut off after about 5 seconds after it connects to my phone. Then it just sits there quiet until I click back on Sirius.

OP
OP

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was thinking about this lately too. It's annoying. I'll shut the vehicle off while having Sirius playing. Get back in later and Sirius will start playing and then just shut off after about 5 seconds after it connects to my phone. Then it just sits there quiet until I click back on Sirius.
Exactly this.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It isn't the Bluetooth connection that is likely causing this, but Carplay/Android Auto (which uses a wifi connection).

Your phone is likely set to auto connection to Carplay/AA if it detects a compatible system, so it will switch over to the last audio output used within Carplay/AA. There may or may not be a setting within Sync or on your phone that handles automatic connections.
Sponsored