First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have had numerous issues as well. I made a drive up to Colorado first week of August with no major issues until the last 2ish hours and then it suddenly starts skipping audio or mid drive completely shuts down and kicks apple carplay out. The entire radio locked up and then it was like it forgot what it was doing and dropped all connections to the point even USB would not re-activate carplay and it just wanted to index the phone once it was connected.

I got things back working with carplay and it did it again on the drive back. I completely deleted the phone and deleted the vehicle from the phone and got it working setting up again and it has been working for over a month now but it just started acting up again. Carplay would work, shut the vehicle off come back and it acts like it doesn't even know what Carplay is or keeps telling me carplay can't work and to try connecting USB.

I have heard that some people have switched to that MagicDash thing and they have had no issues. I really do not want to use a 3rd party device just to have good working carplay.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership name/location? I can look into these Carplay concerns on my end. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".
Sponsored