Sponsored

Tail Light Replacement - is the clear cover alone replaceable?

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a little issue today and backed into something that broke the clear cover on my driver side tail light. The light still functions like normal. I would like to fix it, but I have already seen the cost of the OEM assembly and am trying to see if there’s an alternate solution. I haven’t removed it yet to see, but I’m curious if any of you know if the clear cover over the assembly is replaceable or if it is part of the $1k tail light assembly (signature). It looks to be part of the assembly and not replaceable on its own unfortunately. If it is replaceable I haven’t been able to find the part number yet.
Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had a little issue today and backed into something that broke the clear cover on my driver side tail light. The light still functions like normal. I would like to fix it, but I have already seen the cost of the OEM assembly and am trying to see if there’s an alternate solution. I haven’t removed it yet to see, but I’m curious if any of you know if the clear cover over the assembly is replaceable or if it is part of the $1k tail light assembly (signature). It looks to be part of the assembly and not replaceable on its own unfortunately. If it is replaceable I haven’t been able to find the part number yet.
To help avoid damage in the future, check out our Flush Style LED Tail Lights. They are specifically designed to help avoid potential damage from trail riding (or elsewhere) and greatly out preform stock tail lights with 1,400 Lm of reverse light output! Let us know if there is anything else we can help with and use discount code forum10 for 10% off your entire order!

https://www.oraclelights.com/collec...flush-tail-lights?_pos=1&_sid=27ddae444&_ss=r

Ford Bronco Tail Light Replacement - is the clear cover alone replaceable? 52276902126_4e1ecd585e_h
Sponsored