Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great set up! Who makes that tailgate shelf you have? TIA
@Axle Roads this is one the Mabett tables, they called it "Transformer" on Amazon, but I haven't seen it for sale lately. I'm pretty happy with it overall.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Football season doesn't start for another couple months.
CFL is playing now… 🇨🇦 It’s also soccer season too (or “football,” depending where you’re from).

Last edited:

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like the table? Love the idea of the pull out tray vs the slide out on the side. Not sure about all the holes on the flat surface though. Any issues with feet of stove or other things falling though

TKE_273

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi Allroad, Lowered on KW Coilovers
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you like the table? Love the idea of the pull out tray vs the slide out on the side. Not sure about all the holes on the flat surface though. Any issues with feet of stove or other things falling though

I'm a fan! The holes/slots haven't cause me any trouble with the stove or anything else. Actually it's kind of nice for when I spill boiling water when trying to make pour over coffee. 😆
They double as molle when the table is closed if you wanted to hang something from it. I don't attach anything to it, so as to keep it easily accessible when I want to use it.

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a fan! The holes/slots haven't cause me any trouble with the stove or anything else. Actually it's kind of nice for when I spill boiling water when trying to make pour over coffee. 😆
They double as molle when the table is closed if you wanted to hang something from it. I don't attach anything to it, so as to keep it easily accessible when I want to use it.
Thanks good to know. I have been impressed with all of the items I have purchased so far made by them. I know several people are not fans of a non American company but man they have nailed all of their items and love that they are targeting Bronco owners.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prefer to cook on a table away from my Bronco. I don’t like the grease splatter (burgers etc) mess on/in it. I have made sandwiches, etc, non cooking out of the back.

IMG_3917.jpeg

IMG_3958.jpeg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great photo of your Bronco First Edition, Ty! The open trunk and grill set-up are perfect for outdoor adventures in Alaska. Thanks for sharing this with everyone!
Sponsored