North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My phone saved the registration link for the Houston Auto Show, and I tried it today for S&G...well it's working again, but says no time slots available. Anyone know if it's all full up already or they haven't opened it up yet? No mention here on B6G that I've seen stating the link is working again, but I would imagine it must be full since it starts tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
Either way looks like they made it into town and I'll finally get to see one in person when I go on Friday...

Screenshot_20210518-153225.png
The previous story was that there was no registration required in Texas as attendance is wide open to the public.

@chownd can you confirm about the registration?

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have any insight as to weather they will be roped off, or open to climb in? Form what @North7 just said, sounds like they will be open to sit in. That makes me happy. I'll expect not to so if I can, it will be a nice surprise

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The previous story was that there was no registration required in Texas as attendance is wide open to the public.

@chownd can you confirm about the registration?
No timeslots are listed for Houston as of right now. No evidence of them having been open earlier based on what I'm seeing. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, the Houston Auto Show replied to my question on Instagram. The Bronco Sport is available to sit in, but not the full-size. Not sure wtf Ford is thinking 🤨

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI, the Houston Auto Show replied to my question on Instagram. The Bronco Sport is available to sit in, but not the full-size. Not sure wtf Ford is thinking 🤨
WTF? How are you going to parade those same damn Broncos all over north Texas and let people climb all over them, only to come to Houston and only show them at one place and only behind ropes? Makes no sense at all and annoys the shit out of me.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I figured that would happen 😩And now there’s a chance of flooding Thursday morning thanks to all the rain we’ve been getting and ifyou live here you know it floods bad by NRG Stadium 😒 Seems like anyone south of Dallas is getting shafted with our Bronco experiences 😭

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is an update I got from my event contact regarding the Houston event.
We will have an area open for anyone who wants to spend time getting in and out of the Broncos. We’re located by the main entrance for the autoshow in the lobby next to the Ride and Drive programs. We won’t be driving these unfortunately.

Everything will be just like it was in Dallas except there will be a registration process. This extra step makes it similar to other states we have traveled through. It’s a few simple questions and after you’ve registered we will have a Bronco souvenir to hand out.
Wednesday, May 19
Event Hours: 12:00pm-9:30pm
Thursday, May 20
Event Hours: 12:00pm-9:30pm
Friday, May 21
Event Hours:12:00pm-9:30pm
Saturday, May 22
Event Hours: 10:00am-9:30pm
Sunday, May 23
Event Hours: 10:00am-7:00pm
The South Texas Fair will be the same as Dallas, no registration required.

Last edited:

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well look forward to reports from anyone attending. I really need to touch one! LOL Kind of glad I have tickets for Friday. Hope the rain dies down some. Crazy weather here.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well look forward to reports from anyone attending. I really need to touch one! LOL Kind of glad I have tickets for Friday. Hope the rain dies down some. Crazy weather here.
I've got tickets for Saturday and was really hoping to be able to sit in one. Hopefully the rain doesn't cause too many problems, I know some roads were flooded last night already.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is an update I got from my event contact regarding the Houston event, I'm assuming the South Texas Fair will be the same.
So is this a registration done on site as we walk up or something we need to do in advance to make sure slots don’t fill up?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So is this a registration done on site as we walk up or something we need to do in advance to make sure slots don’t fill up?
Correct, its just a walk up process, no time slots, its open to all.

I received further clarification and as of right now this is just for the Houston Auto Show, there is currently no registration planned for the South Texas Fair, just like Dallas.
Sponsored