First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't wait for you to get your Bronco. I've only seen one other Bronco in the wild, just yesterday in fact, but I've gotta tell you this Bronco6g community made it possible for me to take delivery.

I never special ordered before, never ordered a car sight unseen and never owned a 4x4 but with all your off road expertise, news stories, feature descriptions, photos and videos posted here you made it possible. You helped me pick my build.

Special thanks to the spring time news covered here on Bronco6g regarding dropping the hardtop and tow package. I dropped those and got my Bronco one month ago from the nice folks at Brewster Ford in NY. I connected with Brewster Ford thru Bronco6g after my local dealer wanted $5k over sticker.

And while online communities are great, it'll be even better in person.

Took the Bronco out to Plymouth Beach in Plymouth MA for lunch. I'm a married, pudgy 52 year old, but no I didn't mind the 20-something bikini clad ladies literally SCREAMING "nice car" (yo unmarried peeps *never* buy a car to attract a mate). Oh yeah, the trail turn assist in the deep sand is NASTY!!

Full video review maybe someday.

Thanks Bronco6g!!

Ford Bronco Thank you Bronco6g 20210908_134729

Ford Bronco Thank you Bronco6g 20210908_134655

Ford Bronco Thank you Bronco6g 20210908_134637

20210908_131640.jpg
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good deal. We need more of this.
Congrats on your BB, looking right at home there on the sand.

Sponsored

Flicko's

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did you get the spare wheel cover?

OP
OP
JackBoston

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where did you get the spare wheel cover?
Right out of the official accessory catalog. I also got the tow package installed as an accessory at dealership, from catalog too. Also two thumbs up for the tuffy cargo box, adds the type of security needed with soft top.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right out of the official accessory catalog. I also got the tow package installed as an accessory at dealership, from catalog too. Also two thumbs up for the tuffy cargo box, adds the type of security needed with soft top.
Nice...I'm getting that one too.

BonzosBronco

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer, RIP 89 Bronco XLT, 2020 FTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Which cargo box did you get? Can you please ease a worried mind and get a pic of some golf bags fitting in there?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
JackBoston

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! Which cargo box did you get? Can you please ease a worried mind and get a pic of some golf bags fitting in there?
I got the deluxe but if I did it over again, I'd go basic. Deluxe is harder to install and only modest utility from raised lid. I don't golf, but my son does, I'll try to fit his clubs in tonight and report back.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't wait for you to get your Bronco. I've only seen one other Bronco in the wild, just yesterday in fact, but I've gotta tell you this Bronco6g community made it possible for me to take delivery.

I never special ordered before, never ordered a car sight unseen and never owned a 4x4 but with all your off road expertise, news stories, feature descriptions, photos and videos posted here you made it possible. You helped me pick my build.

Special thanks to the spring time news covered here on Bronco6g regarding dropping the hardtop and tow package. I dropped those and got my Bronco one month ago from the nice folks at Brewster Ford in NY. I connected with Brewster Ford thru Bronco6g after my local dealer wanted $5k over sticker.

And while online communities are great, it'll be even better in person.

Took the Bronco out to Plymouth Beach in Plymouth MA for lunch. I'm a married, pudgy 52 year old, but no I didn't mind the 20-something bikini clad ladies literally SCREAMING "nice car" (yo unmarried peeps *never* buy a car to attract a mate). Oh yeah, the trail turn assist in the deep sand is NASTY!!

Full video review maybe someday.

Thanks Bronco6g!!

Ford Bronco Thank you Bronco6g 20210908_131640

20210908_131640.jpg
I'm in Massachusetts bas well, do you need to be a resident to drive on the beach?

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the sweet ride, it’s nice to see Bronco's in NE. Now take a short trip up to Kennebunk Maine and we 50+ year old pudgy men can cruse Kennebunk beach in your Bronco and see how many whistles we get from the young hotties. :love: : I'm married too but an ego boost would be nice. And I just want a ride in your beautiful rig. Still no vin for me but I’m in the 2 door camp )-;
Sponsored