Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been here at B6G little while and have been on other forums as well.

I got banned from another forum for calling out some hypocrisy of a moderator deleting a post that he thought was off topic. I posted a thread asking how procedures work on the forum and was banned for spamming. I don’t even know how to do that, but oh well.

Anyways, I haven’t always agreed with everyone here on B6G, but do feel that I am able to post my thoughts, without much retribution. Which is the whole point of a forum.

Just wanted to make a shout out to the moderators here and all the users here that post, you’re a lot better here than on other forums.

I really enjoy finding out what’s happening with the Bronco here and do get so much good information that my dealer doesn’t give me.

So, thank you!!!

If anybody else wants to comment on what they are thankful for about this forum, that would be cool.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The moderators ban people here for kissing ass… (kidding).

I’m thankful for the (mostly) respectful dialogue on here, even if folks don’t agree with someone’s opinion. And I’m thankful I’m not hated on too much for being Canadian (lol).

OP
OP
Interstate

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The moderators ban people here for kissing ass… (kidding).

I’m thankful for the (mostly) respectful dialogue on here, even if folks don’t agree with someone’s opinion. And I’m thankful I’m not hated on too much for being Canadian (lol).
Wait, you’re Canadian? I take it back. 🤣

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m thankful for all y’all always keeping me more informed it seems then even most dealers (granted I got lightning blue confused with antimatter blue today). It’s helped me keep one step in front of my dealer and kept them honest!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Interstate

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m thankful for the ignore button. It’s a nice feature for getting rid of the disrespectful folks, inconsiderate folks and the folks trying to convince you to buy a J**p.
Wait, there are people on this Forum who want to buy a J**p? Also, I love the bleeping out of J**p. I might use J#!p instead though because it feels more like a swear word.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a great Forum. Just don't post anything political. The mods will delete your post, and give you a warning before banning you.
Sponsored