First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Area 51, 1st Edition came in last Thursday. Corwin Ford installed my BDS Suspension, BFG Tires, Black Rhino wheel and Rigid Adapt lights. Other than a chip in the windshield everything else is perfect.
Ford Bronco The Eagle has landed! IMG_2662
Ford Bronco The Eagle has landed! IMG_2661
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Area 51, 1st Edition came in last Thursday. Corwin Ford installed my BDS Suspension, BFG Tires, Black Rhino wheel and Rigid Adapt lights. Other than a chip in the windshield everything else is perfect.
Congrats looks great did it come on the transport with the chip in the windshield

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! I'm about to build a light setup with that exact lightbar. Love the way it auto sets focus based on GPS speed etc. Is that the 20" version? I'm trying to decide between that light bar on the bumper or 4 of the Rigid Adapt XP pods..

Im trying to figure out how to mount it all. Rigid has very little in the way of mounts so far. Are those custom brackets or just the factory brackets with new holes drilled in the bumper...?

Truck looks killer!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EReed1stEdition
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey! I'm about to build a light setup with that exact lightbar. Love the way it auto sets focus based on GPS speed etc. Is that the 20" version? I'm trying to decide between that light bar on the bumper or 4 of the Rigid Adapt XP pods..

Im trying to figure out how to mount it all. Rigid has very little in the way of mounts so far. Are those custom brackets or just the factory brackets with new holes drilled in the bumper...?

Truck looks killer!
Thanks! I went with the 20" bar. It does stick out just a bit on the front edge but not enough to worry. We used a rubber spacer on the bottom side and then flat brackets that extended over to the bull bar bolts so we didn't have to drill new holes.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! I went with the 20" bar. It does stick out just a bit on the front edge but not enough to worry. We used a rubber spacer on the bottom side and then flat brackets that extended over to the bull bar bolts so we didn't have to drill new holes.
I see it sticking out a tad, but that's going to be a common theme with the modular bumper. I'm always surprised at just how flat the front of the Bronco is - the bumper doesn't really stick out at all.. Odd design choice for a modular bumper. Looks killer but could be more functional.

I dont have the bull bar, so I'm curious if I can get away with a longer lightbar..

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait a sec - are those the Adapt XP pods on your mirror mounts?!

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, two pods and the light bar.
MAN- I think you have the first photos on the internet of a Bronco rocking either of these products. I've been working with a Rigid guy for a few weeks trying to build an order and neither of us have any clue what fits..

You did me a HUGE favor here. Thanks again and please let us know how they perform.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I personally would turn those tires to be black writing but looks great

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are the adapt lights controllers hooked up? Did you figure out a way to use the aux switches or did you mount the controller?

OP
OP
EReed1stEdition
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MAN- I think you have the first photos on the internet of a Bronco rocking either of these products. I've been working with a Rigid guy for a few weeks trying to build an order and neither of us have any clue what fits..

You did me a HUGE favor here. Thanks again and please let us know how they perform.
I took a bit of a chance but was happy with how they turned out. We still have some wiring to do on the 20" bar. The bar and pods will each be wired direct to the stock overhead switches for simple On and Off functions. We have added the Rigid provided module for all other settings and adapt functionality. I'll post some video once they're up and running.

OP
OP
EReed1stEdition
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How are the adapt lights controllers hooked up? Did you figure out a way to use the aux switches or did you mount the controller?
The installer is working with Rigid as we speak, but they were at SEMA last week. What we are attempting to do is run basic on/off functions through the stock toggle switches from ford and then still utilize the Rigid supplied modules for high level functionality like color and adapt mode.
Sponsored