Sponsored

The Jeep take away Ford Bronco has done it........WOW my Wildtrak is just so BAD ASS😎

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I made another video and yeh yeh I am a talker but if you watch it I really do tell the TRUTHS on how the Ford Bronco Wildtrak has outdone the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon😁. Damn I am really amazed how Awesome my new Bronco is and really never thought it would be this BAD ASS😎

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

Nice truck, and nice video. Your ford dealer mis-informed you on the wheels. Please do not air those down to 6 psi. You will unseat a bead. They are beadlock capable and require the Ford Performance accessory bead lock kit, and a trip to the dealer or tire store. To move the bead to the outer position. Love the color!

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice truck, and nice video. Your ford dealer mis-informed you on the wheels. Please do not air those down to 6 psi. You will unseat a bead. They are beadlock capable and require the Ford Performance accessory bead lock kit, and a trip to the dealer or tire store. To move the bead to the outer position. Love the color!
Wow thats why I talk a lot😂. Figured someone would clarify this thats awesome and thank you so much.