First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I truly don’t get how anyone looks at that Rubicon dash and thinks it looks fancier than the Bronco dash.

And the seats don’t even compare. Bronco seats look way better.

Side comment: This is the second video this week where this guy says the vinyl seats are “neoprene.”
Agree on the bronco seats. The rubicon dash (red section) is anodized so not as plastic looking or feeling as the Bronco. It's been pointed by many of us who saw pre-production that the plastics were not the best. I am not expecting anything but plastic but hopefully production quality is better materials.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seemed decent to me....too bad they couldn't A/B compare the 2DR Jeep to the 2DR fastback in the background

Ford Bronco [TFL] Has the Jeep Wrangler Finally Met Its Match? |   Bronco Week Ep.4 1624552842534

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The top one is an amazing place called Loch Lomond, near Breckenridge. The second one is from Chinns Lake, another picturesque place :)

it looks it ill have to take a trip once i finally get my bronco

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco is sooooo much better looking than the Fiat/Jeep/Ram/Chrysler/Dodge - and the IFS will make for better ride/handling . . . and at the end of the day - it's just hard to believe it will not be 'better' . . . IMO!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen it in person… the coup is the bloated one.

Ford Bronco [TFL] Has the Jeep Wrangler Finally Met Its Match? |   Bronco Week Ep.4 1624552842534
those arent accurate models. Google search shows the mach e is 10" taller and 1,000+lb heavier than the ICE gt

Sponsored

Colt90

Badlands
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, 480 horsepower (358 kilowatts), 634 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 in 3.5….

Just because it’s not burning dinosaurs doesn’t mean it’s not a mustang….

Though, we can all agree the Blazer is an affront to god and the fact they thought it was a good idea is all the reason I need to advocate burning Chevrolet to the ground and starting them over.
I mean, have you SEEN one in person? It has a Mustang logo and the triple tail light design, so I guess that counts for something. It looks like a small crossover utility which is not what the Mustang brand has ever represented.
I'm not close-minded, so if that's where Ford is heading then so be it. But traditionally speaking, the Mach E is a Mustang as Much as the Blazer is purpose built off roader.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco is sooooo much better looking than the Fiat/Jeep/Ram/Chrysler/Dodge - and the IFS will make for better ride/handling . . . and at the end of the day - it's just hard to believe it will not be 'better' . . . IMO!
Better is subjective, but... On road ride of the Bronco is likely to be better. It'll probably ride better on washboard gravel/dirt roads. However, slow-speed, off road capability of the Wrangler is likely to be better. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the Wrangler is much better looking than the Bronco. I think the Bronco already looks "dated", and not in a good way, not in a retro or classic way. Toblerone...too each their own.

Last edited:

Colt90

Badlands
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, have you SEEN one in person? It has a Mustang logo and the triple tail light design, so I guess that counts for something. It looks like a small crossover utility which is not what the Mustang brand has ever represented.
I'm not close-minded, so if that's where Ford is heading then so be it. But traditionally speaking, the Mach E is a Mustang as Much as the Blazer is purpose built off roader.
Also, I see you already answered my question. My apologies.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree on the bronco seats. The rubicon dash (red section) is anodized so not as plastic looking or feeling as the Bronco. It's been pointed by many of us who saw pre-production that the plastics were not the best. I am not expecting anything but plastic but hopefully production quality is better materials.
Anodized? I doubt that very much. Looks like matte paint.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Better is subjective, but... On road ride of the Bronco is likely to be better. It'll probably ride better on washboard gravel/dirt roads. However, slow-speed, off road capability of the Wrangler is likely to be better. Beauty if in the eye of the beholder. I think the Wrangler is much better looking than the Bronco. I think the Bronco already looks "dated", and not in a good way, not in a retro or classic way. Toblerone...too each their own.
Like I said - IMO . . . I have driven two jeeps for extended periods of time and . . . I know I would never own one. Death wobble is a real thing and I hate the ride and 'coziness' of the cabin. When I sat in the new Bronco and realized the shoulder room I was sold . . . but then again - I have never had anything but bad luck with the Fiat brands and Fords have treated me very well for the last decade and a half - FOR ME it is truly no contest. But - each to their own!!

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I said - IMO . . . I have driven two jeeps for extended periods of time and . . . I know I would never own one. Death wobble is a real thing and I hate the ride and 'coziness' of the cabin. When I sat in the new Bronco and realized the shoulder room I was sold . . . but then again - I have never had anything but bad luck with the Fiat brands and Fords have treated me very well for the last decade and a half - FOR ME it is truly no contest. But - each to their own!!
That guy is a Jeep troll with a Rubicon on order…..so take his input with a grain of salt.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That guy is a Jeep troll with a Rubicon on order…..so take his input with a grain of salt.
Haha - It's all good! I honestly don't know why a Jeep/Ram/Fiat/Dodge/etc guy wants to be on here - but it is up to them and I have no worries! Just voice my opinion and feeling from time to time but respect those different for sure!! Thanks!!!

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw the "neoprene" seat comment, one of many gross oversights.

Suggesting TFLs large quantity of reviews = quality or expertise or even semi-competence is an over reach. TFL is a YouTube click machine with multiple identities and a novice perspective at best.

They are getting better, still very green off road, even worse technical information and abysmal at comparison testing (sending Defender on different lines than 4Runner for trail comparisons?... sliding around in snow... are you comparing tires or vehicles?).

So I have watched many of their videos and that is obviously their primary goal.

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Andre is ok as I think he's comical but man boobs and his dorky son are clowns. Especially when Roman tries to make a vid on a motorcycle. He has no idea how to ride a bike and is simply throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, similar to most of their S-H-I-T-E vids.