First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well on John's new list, I moved from spot 198 to spot 199...2 Months of solid progress for Ford! Seems par for the course. I am doing a Bronco event in 2 weeks which will determine whether or not I decide to actually buy this thing after waiting 1.5 years with no end in sight. Best case scenario, I see my truck in June. The Maverick I ordered from Chapman in October 2021 isn't having better luck either and I need 2 vehicles by July when my lease is up...

I am a huge Ford guy. I own a ton of stock and have bought 4 Fords (3 New) since 2015. I am strongly considering other options and am looking at other cars now as I try to plan around the uncertainty and terrible timeline/communication that Ford gives us.
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am fortunate in that both my husband and I still have solid dependable vehicles to drive, so while I would love to be enjoying my new bronco now it is a luxury item for me. I just keep telling myself that the longer it takes the more cash I will have to throw at it....hell I may be able to just pay cash by the time that mine makes it here with all of the constraints that I have on my order lol. I see the ones on the other dealers lots with 15-20k adm and will wait for exactly what I want from Stephen's...it is frustrating, but I think that it will be well worth the wait!
So far my daily is holding on, but it was iffy when I ordered it the first time lol, over a year later on a day 2'ish res, in the 70's at SAC, and no VIN in sight I am nervous to say the least. But I'll keep saving for the Bronco and using that money for repairs as needed and hopefully I come out ahead in the end lol

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far my daily is holding on, but it was iffy when I ordered it the first time lol, over a year later on a day 2'ish res, in the 70's at SAC, and no VIN in sight I am nervous to say the least. But I'll keep saving for the Bronco and using that money for repairs as needed and hopefully I come out ahead in the end lol
With this allocation formula and build rate for SAC, Granger, etc. Does Ford want us to place orders with other dealers? Doesn’t seem like they will be able to ever build them?

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With this allocation formula and build rate for SAC, Granger, etc. Does Ford want us to place orders with other dealers? Doesn’t seem like they will be able to ever build them?
Ford is punishing forward thinking dealers who want to utilize a different approach to their business model. Ford doesn't want SAC to fill all of it's customer's orders. It wants to frustrate us by making us wait so long we give up and transfer our orders to another dealer.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford is punishing forward thinking dealers who want to utilize a different approach to their business model. Ford doesn't want SAC to fill all of it's customer's orders. It wants to frustrate us by making us wait so long we give up and transfer our orders to another dealer.
Ford certainly is assbackwards in their line of thinking here. I bought my GM plastic car from a Maryland dealer that has a salesman that specializes in Corvettes. He prices them lower than almost every other GM dealer in the country, and has sold over 4K Corvettes himself in his career. Does GM punish this dealer/salesman by cutting his allocations for selling Corvettes at a reasonable price? No, they up his allocations to match his sales. Ford is just plain stupid for basically punishing Stephens, Granger and Chapman for doing right by their customers. And that has pissed me off.........

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford certainly is assbackwards in their line of thinking here. I bought my GM plastic car from a Maryland dealer that has a salesman that specializes in Corvettes. He prices them lower than almost every other GM dealer in the country, and has sold over 4K Corvettes himself in his career. Does GM punish this dealer/salesman by cutting his allocations for selling Corvettes at a reasonable price? No, they up his allocations to match his sales. Ford is just plain stupid for basically punishing Stephens, Granger and Chapman for doing right by their customers. And that has pissed me off.........
Same experience here. I ordered my Plastic GS Convertible from the largest GM dealer in USA located in NH.
My car was built and delivered to my local dealer in Ohio 6 1/2 weeks later. Sell more plastic cars and your allotment goes up......Don't and you may not even get one in a given year.

I'll wait for my Bronco but Ford has lost my business going forward.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same experience here. I ordered my Plastic GS Convertible from the largest GM dealer in USA located in NH.
My car was built and delivered to my local dealer in Ohio 6 1/2 weeks later. Sell more plastic cars and your allotment goes up......Don't and you may not even get one in a given year.

I'll wait for my Bronco but Ford has lost my business going forward.
Tom, I know exactly who you bought it from. I looked there, Kerbecks, and Criswell. Criswell had one with exactly what I wanted, and it was 11K off sticker. If only Ford understood how that works.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you drop Tow Package?
Dropped MIC, kept tow. But I was scheduled in November for January. Not sure what constraints are like now.

Sponsored

drock0006

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dropped MIC, kept tow. But I was scheduled in November for January. Not sure what constraints are like now.
I dropped tow and mic on January and was scheduled for a build the following week. 7/16/20 res holder

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dropped them both and it didn't make a difference with a Day 2 reservation (ultimately added MIC back). Just dropping certain packages only tells part of the story. Other aspects of your build will keep you standing in line.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you drop Tow Package?
I dropped tow and MIC in December, and was scheduled shortly after (I believe the first scheduling afterward--but it was a few weeks). Picked mine up on Friday. My reservation was 4 minutes after yours.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let us know the outcome please
Second service department is covering it under warranty. Just needs to get the rivets in. Doing non-effected side as well as preventative.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the first scheduling afterward--but it was a few weeks
Is this confirmation of what John has been hypothesized about dealership scheduling being in series? that even though the bronco 6g admin announces that "bronco scheduling week of XX/XX" that SAC doesn't get all their allocations until a couple/few weeks later?
Sponsored