John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That would be great news. John, can you reach out to your Ford reps and see if you guys can join in on the bump? Maybe Granger has been running this up the chain at Ford and it's finally getting some traction for them. Let's do it!
We went from about 4 previewing during scheduling weeks to 29 this week. Today, we *HOPE* to see 29 scheduled.

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went from about 4 previewing during scheduling weeks to 29 this week. Today, we *HOPE* to see 29 scheduled.

/john
That is the great news that we have been hoping for.
Even if they don't schedule that many, it's a huge jump.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is the great news that we have been hoping for.
Even if they don't schedule that many, it's a huge jump.
That's basically doubling what SAC has been scheduled since December when the my22 builds went live

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am going to OBX fishing next week. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon and I will not be back in the office until April 25. There's a good chance I will be inebriated during the time my feet are touching sand (thanks to one of you for the bottle of Cabo Wabo :) I am training a coworker on how to make simple changes to orders and HOPING that there's no Bronco Raptor orders to move around until I return. I have told him that anyone on the 2023 "99" list to wait until I return to be moved over. PLEASE take it easy on my guys filling in for me, they no not what they're doing with you folks :)

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pulling for Compta big time!
thank you so much...this wait is killing me and even if I don't get in hopefully everybody else gets pulled for builds and SAC gets all 29. Let's see some Badlands get built! I'm excited for SAC in this and maybe, just maybe Ford has changed their way.

@StephensAutoCenter have a good trip, it's well deserved. Hopefully I get my trip to WVa here soon.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to OBX fishing next week. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon and I will not be back in the office until April 25. There's a good chance I will be inebriated during the time my feet are touching sand (thanks to one of you for the bottle of Cabo Wabo :) I am training a coworker on how to make simple changes to orders and HOPING that there's no Bronco Raptor orders to move around until I return. I have told him that anyone on the 2023 "99" list to wait until I return to be moved over. PLEASE take it easy on my guys filling in for me, they no not what they're doing with you folks :)

/john
Have a great time! And since you told us that they don't know what they are doing with us, please be very very careful!:p

Also, I don't know if Ford has been sending emails to the people that gets scheduled like they used to, will there be anyone that emails us next week if we get scheduled?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There will not be anyone emailing you.

Our folks know what they're doing when it comes to everything in the process EXCEPT handling our Bronco Customers. Ya'll are special :)

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There will not be anyone emailing you.

Our folks know what they're doing when it comes to everything in the process EXCEPT handling our Bronco Customers. Ya'll are special :)

/john
If people get scheduled today, will they be waiting for your return before being notified? I'm so damn excited I can't focus on work right now.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

oh no, i am going to try my best to notify folks, with 29, it may be a tad difficult, but i'll do my best.

i seriously doubt after having 29 preview this week and potentially 29 scheduled today, we'll see any movement next week.

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people were showing up on the backdoor tracker for May build weeks and maybe this is SACs May builds and hopefully the tracker still works.

Remember too folks that you can get with Ford chat and they'll let you know if you're scheduled.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford wasn't supposed to be scheduling this week so I figured the preview was for next week. I hope it is today!!

Yes, I hope the backdoor tracker is working.
Sponsored