John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And the scheduling may not happen today, it may happen next Thursday. If that's the case, those being scheduled will hear from me on April 25.

/john
Sponsored

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

oh no, i am going to try my best to notify folks, with 29, it may be a tad difficult, but i'll do my best.

i seriously doubt after having 29 preview this week and potentially 29 scheduled today, we'll see any movement next week.

/john
John - Have a great time in the OBX. That's my happy place and will be back in S Nags Head in June and Ocracoke in August. Which beach are you heading to?

When you're complete with notifying everyone can you post that today so I can get some work done ;)

Also, I'm curious to know if anyone that is previewed/scheduled has the HOSS 3.0 package?

Thanks!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have no idea what all was previewed, I have to look at those options individually and I never have the time to do such (they don't put that info in the downloadable CSV file).

As for the beach area, I will be all over, but staying in Rodanthe. I'll be on the beach, at Oregon Inlet, the point at Hatteras, perhaps take the ferry to Ocra..... I am going to be looking for signs of fish schooling anywhere. I doubt I will be working the sound tho, since the flounder limit is zero. Mostly chasing Reds, and getting whatever I can in the first and second cuts.

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John - Have a great time in the OBX. That's my happy place and will be back in S Nags Head in June and Ocracoke in August. Which beach are you heading to?

When you're complete with notifying everyone can you post that today so I can get some work done ;)

Also, I'm curious to know if anyone that is previewed/scheduled has the HOSS 3.0 package?

Thanks!
I'm heading down to nags head for a bit of a family reunion, first time in my life, next month. Wife and 1 year old coming with me. Any recommendations of places to go/ eat while down there?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm heading down to nags head for a bit of a family reunion, first time in my life, next month. Wife and 1 year old coming with me. Any recommendations of places to go/ eat while down there?

Just about all of the seafood places are great. I particularly like Jimmy's Buffet, all you can eat buffet, which included King Crab (if they have it), Snow Crab, etc. etc. I had 16 plates one night, yes it was embarrassing (to the family), but I just smiled and went about my business.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection salt

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Ford do previews so far in advance? I thought it was just a couple days prior. If SAC didn't get a regular Bronco May allocation this could be it, maybe? Either way we can always harass Ford chat next Friday evening and see if we made the cut.

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A must do is Fish Heads. Mulligans, Mama Kwans Tiki Grill, Stack’em High Pancakes, and Sam an Omie’s to name a few. Nags Head pizza is great for carry out but a bit pricey.

Lots of stuff to see but visit the Bodie light house and then pool that with a stop at the Oregon Inlet Marina around 4-5pm. All the Gulf Stream charters will be coming in and throwing their catch onto the docks. My older boys still love that and so do I.

Enjoy

Last edited:

69mach1

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 mach 1 2015 F150 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A must do is Fish Heads. Mulligans, Mama Kwans Tiki Grill, Stack’em High Pancakes, and Sam an Omie’s to name a few. Nags Head pizza is great for carry out but a bit pricey.

Lots of stuff to see but visit the Bodie light house and then pool that with a stop at the Oregon Inlet Marina around 4-5pm. All the Gulf Stream charters will be coming and throwing their catch into the docks. My oldest boys still love that and so do I.

Enjoy
Saltbox Cafe in Kill Devil Hills is one of the best meals I've had in my lifetime (50+ years). I had the eggplant, yes their eggplant was that good. Chef spent some time in New Orleans, so there is some cajun inspired dishes. Get there early, because you will not get a seat otherwise.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks guys, I screenshotted your recommendations and will check out as many a I can while down there. They all you can eat crabs sounds awesome. I haven't seen that at a Chinese buffet in over 10 years so pretty cool that's still a thing.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lots of stuff to see but visit the Bodie light house and then pool that with a stop at the Oregon Inlet Marina around 4-5pm. All the Gulf Stream charters will be coming in and throwing their catch onto the docks. My oldest boys still love that and so do I.

Enjoy
The crab pretzel at Mulligan's is unreal. Worth every penny.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Da fuq is a crab pretzel exactly? Adding it to my list regardless

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had some awesome shrimp and grits at a little restaurant in Duck.
Sponsored