John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Thank you John and Stephens Auto ownership for setting this up! I’m in Charlotte, NC and will most likely be switching over to your dealership soon after speaking with the local dealership my reservation is currently at.

I have a relatively early release night July 13 reservation so I’m hoping I’m in line to get my Bronco within the first few weeks of delivery. I've got 2 questions for you:

1) to your knowledge is reservation order by similar builds the main driver of build fulfillment or will order number in December also be a factor?

I can't answer the above because I don't recall ever seeing a manufacturer go about the reservation/ordering process in this manner. There's a lot of things happening with this roll out that is unique.

2) What will be the order process for your out of town reservations that are switched to you? Will there be a zoom call and official build sheet? Will you place orders by reservation # with the lowest # having their appointment first once the order bank opens?

We're still working on the details of this. We'll know more once we get closer to build time.

Again major kudos to you guys and I look forward to having what will become an iconic Stephens Auto badge on my first year bada$$ Badsquatch!

/john
Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might have missed it, but us the $300 Xplan credit directly from Ford or dealer? I thought with Xplan there's a bigger discount, over $300?

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might have missed it, but us the $300 Xplan credit directly from Ford or dealer? I thought with Xplan there's a bigger discount, over $300?
Xplan is Invoice minus 0.4% plus a $275 program fee and doc fees capped at $100. So probably a little over invoice since the program fee would be more than a 0.4% discount.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe you're thinking discount of MSRP? X-Plan is around Invoice at the end of the day (invoice price -.4%+$265)....this deal is $1,300 below invoice for X-Plan holders.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe you're thinking discount of MSRP? X-Plan is around Invoice at the end of the day (invoice price -.4%+$265)....this deal is $1,300 below invoice for X-Plan holders.
oh ok, too bad ford doesn't also discount accessories with Xplan ?

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

oh ok, too bad ford doesn't also discount accessories with Xplan ?
I believe they do. But invoice -$1300 based on my analysis is a better deal.

Yosef

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for doing this for the east coast customers! Are you considering a logo or decal that you will put on all the Broncos that get delivered to your dealership. If so, any thoughts on design? I know some don’t like those, but I want to recognize dealerships like you and Granger for doing the right thing and display it proudly on my bronco.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the Charlotte, NC area. I'll probably go ahead and switch my reservation over. That I-77 stretch up through VA and WV is a really pretty drive. That'll be the perfect first road-trip home in the new Bronco. Thank you for doing this and providing all the clear info to out-of-state buyers.

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@StephensAutoCenter, the -$1300X plan deal you are offering is very close to having A/Z plan pricing, right? ...other than A/Z plan having a $75 doc fee instead of $100 doc fee
Sponsored