First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm one of the lucky ones who was recently scheduled for production week 10/24, but this prompted me to check the backdoor link this afternoon, and I see that I've been bumped to 10/31. Not surprised in the least. There are at least a couple builds similar to mine behind me on the spreadsheet, so I'm sure I'm not alone. I haven't (yet) received an email from Ford informing of this change to my order.
I am still on 10/24 but anticipating a bump too. Edit..... Got the email last night bumping to 10/31 :(
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You need to embed it as a link [CTRL]+[K], and you can't have the URL the same as the text or it will automatically embed it.

Stephens Document Link
When and how does this document get updated?
My Reservation number shows up on the list as number 57.
It shows up as a 99’d order which was changed just a couple days ago to a MY2023 order and now with an order code of 10.
Not sure I understand exactly what Im looking at here.
I originally had my order 99’d due to wanting the Black Mod Top.
Due to Fords failure to once again do as they previously stated I changed my order to include the damn MIC top. John advised that The Paint Protective Film and the Tow Package would likely delay the possible build so I dropped them from the order also.
Can anyone tell me based upon my place in line at SAC what my chances of seeing my (2dr Wildtrak with Lux package) Bronco in MY 2023 might be?

85C3F44D-7387-4A70-9FE3-0E59F185B617.png

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Reservation number shows up on the list as number 57.
It shows up as a 99’d order which was changed just a couple days ago to a MY2023 order and now with an order code of 10.
Not sure I understand exactly what Im looking at here.
I originally had my order 99’d due to wanting the Black Mod Top.
Due to Fords failure to once again do as they previously stated I changed my order to include the damn MIC top. John advised that The Paint Protective Film and the Tow Package would likely delay the possible build so I dropped them from the order also.
Can anyone tell me based upon my place in line at SAC what my chances of seeing my (2dr Wildtrak with Lux package) Bronco in MY 2023 might be?

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 85C3F44D-7387-4A70-9FE3-0E59F185B617
Look at how many 2dr wild tracks with lux are in front of you. They will get scheduled first. We can go 2-3 months at a time of no scheduled builds and then blam, we get over a dozen in a single scheduling week. Being that you are almost 60 and SAC probably will only get that many for the whole year, maybe by end of next summer. Nobody knows for sure.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shortly after I spoke with John and subsequently confirmed the Dora and submitted a copy of my license , I received this in an email from Ford. Is there away I can track the progress of my order thru the various stages?

FC2D7A81-4B24-4C3A-8419-E1B2E0413CCF.jpeg

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look at how many 2dr wild tracks with lux are in front of you. They will get scheduled first. We can go 2-3 months at a time of no scheduled builds and then blam, we get over a dozen in a single scheduling week. Being that you are almost 60 and SAC probably will only get that many for the whole year, maybe by end of next summer. Nobody knows for sure.
Once again Im not sure I understand that document link but it looked like a bunch of the orders ahead of me were delivered or scheduled as MY 2022… If thats the case and the MY2023 allocation is close to the same, then will that likely improve my chances?

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once again Im not sure I understand that document link but it looked like a bunch of the orders ahead of me were delivered or scheduled as MY 2022… If thats the case and the MY2023 allocation is close to the same, then will that likely improve my chances?
Somebody butchered the document again. It needs fixed. The presaved filter views were all deleted and its all out of order now. It'll probably stay messed up until after John gets through his list and drops an updated list that we can use the rebuild the spreadsheet. I don't screw with it, I update just my own row and ask someone to create a filter view. (Remaining 2 door manual sasquatch please and thank you)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody butchered the document again.
I initially provided the document as I created the original for our buyers group. However, it seems that many don't know how to use it and keep breaking things. And I got no idea why somebody keeps deleting the filter views. It is super easy to toggle on and off and no reason they can't be used responsibly. Anyway, I have done a bit of additional maintenance in there and fixed some things but it's time cut the apron strings.

The document is meant to be updated by SAC res holders. SAC is not responsible for the content.

Edit. There is also a lot of data missing. I don't think the last round of scheduling got inputted. Somebody needs to work with John to get a list post COVP and maintain it form there.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I initially provided the document as I created the original for our buyers group. However, it seems that many don't know how to use it and keep breaking things. And I got no idea why somebody keeps deleting the filter views. It is super easy to toggle on and off and no reason they can't be used responsibly. Anyway, I have done a bit of additional maintenance in there and fixed some things but it's time cut the apron strings.

The document is meant to be updated by SAC res holders. SAC is not responsible for the content.

Edit. There is also a lot of data missing. I don't think the last round of scheduling got inputted. Somebody needs to work with John to get a list post COVP and maintain it form there.
I dont think I messed it up…. All I did was view it….If some is gong to update I can provide my info the various boxes…. Or i can put my info in if some can explain the process.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dont think I messed it up…. All I did was view it….If some is gong to update I can provide my info the various boxes…. Or i can put my info in if some can explain the process.
Just edit the data for only your specific order. But as stated above, it is self reported and is probably missing some data from John's orders that didn't come here to update. Hopefully soon, after all the re-orders for MY23 there will be lots of updates and cleaning up from those that didn't confirm a new order.

Sponsored

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did John happen to say what their allocation is for MY'23? Or at least the estimated allocation? Assuming it is less than Granger, so if you don't get a call within the first couple days you are probably SOL.
Did you end up getting a call?
I never heard about allocations, had followed up through email, got my build order preview, confirmed with reply email back but still waiting on any final confirmation.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about somebody that got a call today post their number
I got a call from John yesterday. Spreadsheet row 155, original list number 153, manual rank 91, auto rank 60.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got a call from John yesterday. Spreadsheet row 155, original list number 153, manual rank 91, auto rank 60.
Did you happen to ask John what number you are in the current list? Not sure how accurate our list is at this point since a number of people got scheduled a few weeks back.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you happen to ask John what number you are in the current list? Not sure how accurate our list is at this point since a number of people got scheduled a few weeks back.
No, I didn't ask unfortunately. The spreadsheet is completely out of date with of the 99 orders having to place orders. I was just posting the numbers for reference.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Crowza what’s your reservation date? Thanks
Sponsored