JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If anyone with a SAC Raptor allocation watches this thread I would love to hear if you have been scheduled, what your status is etc. I was 99d for a long time and took a break from B6G during that time so I am out of the loop on what's been going on. I have a Raptor ordered and am a 7/14/20 order ( i believe), although I dont think original order means anything, much less means anything for a Raptor order.
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anybody from the big summer group gotten any of their 22.5 retail price protection money yet? I'm expecting $1750 on a 7/18 delivery and closing in on 90 days I thought surely I would have seen a check by now.
still Crickets, hit 90 days today

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anybody from the big summer group gotten any of their 22.5 retail price protection money yet? I'm expecting $1750 on a 7/18 delivery and closing in on 90 days I thought surely I would have seen a check by now.
I just got my check today. I called Jeremy at the end of last week and he checked with the bookkeeper who said that my check was going out immediately.
So, I don't know if it was lucky timing or not, but I would suggest calling Jeremy.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my check today. I called Jeremy at the end of last week and he checked with the bookkeeper who said that my check was going out immediately.
So, I don't know if it was lucky timing or not, but I would suggest calling Jeremy.
Great news. When did you pick up your Bronco?

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news. When did you pick up your Bronco?
It arrived at Stephen's on May 25, just in time for me to be leaving on a trip to Mexico, so I couldn't pick it up like I planned. It arrived at my door on 6/12. So I was a few weeks before the big summer group, not sure why because mine is a 2 door. Removing the Tow Package made a HUGE difference.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
was it the full 22.5 price protection amount or partial?

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

was it the full 22.5 price protection amount or partial?
Yes, I got the full amount. Mine came in 3 installments: The $400 initial Certificate amount direct from Ford, and then a partial from Stephens in August. And then the rest this week.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I got the full amount. Mine came in 3 installments: The $400 initial Certificate amount direct from Ford, and then a partial from Stephens in August. And then the rest this week.
How much total? If you don't mind me asking, did you reinvest it back in to your Bronco? (I'm on the fence between buying tube doors/ new bumpers or throwing it at the principal)

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who is working on the spreadsheet?
Hoping John can provide an updated list/spreadsheet, but suppose it wouldn't make sense before the late-Nov (11/21?) deadline for COVP orders, unless of course there's no drop outs and he's already confirmed all pending 2023 orders...

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping John can provide an updated list/spreadsheet, but suppose it wouldn't make sense before the late-Nov (11/21?) deadline for COVP orders, unless of course there's no drop outs and he's already confirmed all pending 2023 orders...
Yes, when you consider that the only real change is that, per John, 5 of the 2023 orders got scheduled last week (one of whom is in the spreadsheet already) and this week's scheduling is reportedly "postponed" (from the 'week of 10/10' thread in this forum), the only other factor is the 99s.

So you're either sitting where you were on the list, or maybe a little closer, or maybe a little further away, based on the 99s.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, when you consider that the only real change is that, per John, 5 of the 2023 orders got scheduled last week (one of whom is in the spreadsheet already) and this week's scheduling is reportedly "postponed" (from the 'week of 10/10' thread in this forum), the only other factor is the 99s.

So you're either sitting where you were on the list, or maybe a little closer, or maybe a little further away, based on the 99s.
I know I have not moved much but I thrive on micro increases of satisfaction.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 99s and a good number of reservations/orders with no info provided on the spreadsheet, so presumably not on the forum and/or not as dead-set on getting a Bronco. Perhaps some have moved on out of necessity, change in circumstances, or they found something better-suited to their needs, etc.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I have not moved much but I thrive on micro increases of satisfaction.
I hear ya. I'm #6 on the new listing, but depending on the movement of the 99s, I could be anywhere from #2 to #10 in reality.

But of course, I'm waiting for a 2 door with mod bumper and a 7 speed, so I could be anywhere from #2 to #79.

And given the allocation variable, that means I could be in a Bronco anywhere from February 2023 to November 2028.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear ya. I'm #6 on the new listing, but depending on the movement of the 99s, I could be anywhere from #2 to #10 in reality.

But of course, I'm waiting for a 2 door with mod bumper and a 7 speed, so I could be anywhere from #2 to #79.

And given the allocation variable, that means I could be in a Bronco anywhere from February 2023 to November 2028.
i guess that makes me March 2023 to December 2028 Mr #6. I was 9, now 8, but who knows for sure. If ya aint first, youre last. unless you have a softtop no frills base or big bend.
Sponsored