First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We pay a 1495.00 destination and delivery charge correct? Why so much for a crappy service that I have no control over when it ships? And no tracking information or any updates at all. It should be free or local pick up would be nice. That's a lot of money for such a terrible service. Just saying.
Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We pay a 1495.00 destination and delivery charge correct? Why so much for a crappy service that I have no control over when it ships? And no tracking information or any updates at all. It should be free or local pick up would be nice. That's a lot of money for such a terrible service. Just saying.

Detroit is 360 miles from Charleston WV. If someone drove our rigs 10 miles a day due South, they'd be at Stephens by now.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can anyone confirm John @StephensAutoCenter is back in the saddle? It’s now Jan. 2023 and I believe he is suppose to return this month.
I’m working from home, at about 1/2 capacity as far as the Bronco program goes. Just taking care of immediate housekeeping and minor issues in email. Jeremy Toler is handling any order changes for me. I won’t be analyzing my spreadsheets until I get back to full speed.

As for why I am out… I had three of four ligaments torn in my right shoulder due to a pretty bad fall I took at work back in Feb of ‘22. Needless to say, 5 days after surgery, I wanted to Coyote Ugly my right arm off my body. Things are getting much better now. Doc says Jan 30 or so. I am about 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule for physical therapy.

/john

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ouch. Hang in there! Hope the recovery continues to go well.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s like a restaurant I went into last week, they raised their prices 40% for “inflation” then added a a mandatory 20% tip on top of that to “pay staff” this was on to-go orders. Service sucked and cost is almost double.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m working from home, at about 1/2 capacity as far as the Bronco program goes. Just taking care of immediate housekeeping and minor issues in email. Jeremy Toler is handling any order changes for me. I won’t be analyzing my spreadsheets until I get back to full speed.

As for why I am out… I had three of four ligaments torn in my right shoulder due to a pretty bad fall I took at work back in Feb of ‘22. Needless to say, 5 days after surgery, I wanted to Coyote Ugly my right arm off my body. Things are getting much better now. Doc says Jan 30 or so. I am about 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule for physical therapy.

/john
Take care, we'll all be here when you get back in the saddle 😂

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/john
Glad to hear your recovery is going well! Thank you for an update!

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Detroit is 360 miles from Charleston WV. If someone drove our rigs 10 miles a day due South, they'd be at Stephens by now.
I'm willing to shuttle folks to MAP to pick up our Broncos. Who's ready for a road trip ? Lol

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Stephens website currently lists 15 Broncos as "In Stock", which I believe is Ford-speak for "built and awaiting shipment". You can click the window stickers and see they're all Special Orders.

Nine 2022s and six 2023s, one of which is mine.

I've been waiting since the 12/5 build week for mine to be loaded on a truck to get to WV, as have at least two others here.

No new units have joined the website in the past couple weeks.

Do with that data as you will!
My 22 Badlands is also listed on the website. It has been listed since the 11/14 Build Week. I was on a chip hold for a couple weeks. Since then, it's been awaiting shipment. Oh well, it'll get here eventually, maybe.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/john
Welcome back! Hope you have a speedy recovery and that PT isn't a PITA

Sponsored

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s like a restaurant I went into last week, they raised their prices 40% for “inflation” then added a a mandatory 20% tip on top of that to “pay staff” this was on to-go orders. Service sucked and cost is almost double.
Yeah, during Covid I would tip for carry out just to help them out. Now they are expecting a tip for carry out where they literally do nothing but ring you out. Wanting a tip for making the food I already paid them to make.

Any way, Ford blows at what they are doing. If Ford was a waiter, you would order your food and after waiting forever they would say hang in there and you never would get your food even though it was cooked and it's sitting right there.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm willing to shuttle folks to MAP to pick up our Broncos. Who's ready for a road trip ? Lol
If you could do that, can you imagine the shit show it would be when you got there?

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 22 Badlands is also listed on the website. It has been listed since the 11/14 Build Week. I was on a chip hold for a couple weeks. Since then, it's been awaiting shipment. Oh well, it'll get here eventually, maybe.
Last years model losing value every day and we don't even have them yet. Come on man.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you could do that, can you imagine the shit show it would be when you got there?
Ha ! Kinda counting on it. We can just show up and say we're there to do a special convoy to SAC.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any way, Ford blows at what they are doing. If Ford was a waiter, you would order your food and after waiting forever they would say hang in there and you never would get your food even though it was cooked and it's sitting right there.
pretty sure in this case, FORD is the short order cook making last minute substitutions for the missing ingredients for that customized western omelet...
Sponsored