Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a different wheel. You don't see very many of them but I think it's a nice looking wheel.
Yea I agree, gives me the SAS feel if I can’t get it
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not sure about the wheels, but the same Tire is used on Wranglers, TRX, and several other auto manufacturers new vehicles. However, Ford needed the tires to not say "wranglers" on them so they are special order. you've got all these companies going after the same tires and maybe Goodyear had to shrink Ford's slice of the pie.

Anyone know if the upgraded wheels on Badlands are the same wheels they can’t get for SAS? If I went down to Badlands I’d want to get the upgraded wheels

Last edited:

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not sure about the wheels, but the same Tire is used on Wranglers, TRX, and several other auto manufacturers new vehicles. However, Ford needed the tires to not say "wranglers" on them so they are special order. you've got all these companies going after the same tires and maybe Goodyear had to shrink Ford's slice of the pie.

Reminds me
Yea, I don’t want to screw myself with wheels if the wheels were the issue for SAS

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I don’t want to screw myself with wheels if the wheels were the issue for SAS
The alternative wheels are KO2s (I believe) and not the same as Sasquatch.

Last week, everyone (including myself) that got scheduled had the optional rims.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten.../suvs/bronco/2021/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

Here are the three tires available on Badlands:

33" LT285/70R17 All-Terrain
33" M/T LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain
35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (w/Sasquatch Pkg.)

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot 2023-01-16 190406

It looks like the M/T is available at an additional cost (with the optional hubs), but the standard Badlands tire is selected.

I'm guessing my build that got scheduled had the standard A/T Badlands tire selected, since I didn't opt to pay extra beyond the cost of the rims.

Last edited:

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The alternative wheels are KO2s (I believe) and not the same as Sasquatch.

Last week, everyone (including myself) that got scheduled had the optional rims.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten.../suvs/bronco/2021/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

Here are the three tires available on Badlands:

33" LT285/70R17 All-Terrain
33" M/T LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain
35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (w/Sasquatch Pkg.)

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot 2023-01-16 190406

It looks like the M/T is available at an additional cost (with the optional hubs), but the standard Badlands tire is selected.

I guess my build had the standard A/T Badlands tire? I'm not really sure.
Thanks, good to know. Yes, I believe you have the same a/t tires as standard wheels. The optional wheels look much better. I keep hearing the wheels are the issue with SAS, but who knows? Didn’t know if it was wheels or tires causing issue. The optional wheels look very similar to the SAS wheels, didn’t want to drop down to Badlands and still not get my truck bc of wheels

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, good to know. Yes, I believe you have the same a/t tires as standard wheels. The optional wheels look much better. I keep hearing the wheels are the issue with SAS, but who knows? Didn’t know if it was wheels or tires causing issue. The optional wheels look very similar to the SAS wheels, didn’t want to drop down to Badlands and still not get my truck bc of wheels
It's probably the wheels since it doesn't appear that Heritage is affected by Sasquatch limitations, the difference is in the beadlock wheels, Heritage has a unique wheel that is not beadlock capable.

This is the tire/wheel options on Badlands:

Wheels
Standard 17" Alloy comes with a 33" tire
(Balanced out for 2023 Model Year) Optional 17" Beadlock (non-Sasquatch) Also with a 33" A/T tire Optional upgrade to M/T 33"
Optional 17" Beadlock (with Sasquatch) Includes a 35" tire

Tires:
33" BF Goodrich K02 A/T - Standard on both the Alloy and Non-Squatch beadlock
33" Goodyear Wrangler M/T - Optional on Non-Squatch beadlock
35" Goodyear Wrangler M/T - Standard on Sasquatch Package.

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*heavy breathing*

@patientB @tallboy33 @70Bronco

You guys check the official tracker? Backdoor still showing the same goofy Feb delivery dates BUT
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Image 1-17-23 at 9.57 AM

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*heavy breathing*

@patientB @tallboy33 @70Bronco

You guys check the official tracker? Backdoor still showing the same goofy Feb delivery dates BUT
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Image 1-17-23 at 9.57 AM

Mine is still at "Built" on the official tracker (which I forget to check, so thanks for the reminder), and switched yesterday from 1/13-1/19 to those "goofy February dates".

Good luck to you, if you actually managed to hitch a ride from the factory! The Stephens web site is still showing the same 15 special orders in Bronco"inventory", you figure they have to move *eventually*.

Which one of those 15 is yours?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 10.29.14 AM
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 10.19.31 AM

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still at "Built" on the official tracker (which I forget to check, so thanks for the reminder), and switched yesterday from 1/13-1/19 to those "goofy February dates".

Good luck to you, if you actually managed to hitch a ride from the factory! The Stephens web site is still showing the same 15 special orders in Bronco"inventory", you figure they have to move *eventually*.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 10.19.31 AM
Mine still says built as well the 22 Race Red 2DR

Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mines the only '22 Carb Gray one I think, looking at the Stephens inventory. Hopefully they send a couple trucks worth full of all of ours that have been "built" for awhile.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's got to be quite a sight to see. 3 haulers loaded up with 15 broncos all pulling in to SAC. Like seeing Santa's lifted sleigh touch down on your roof

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Guess who's back, comin' back with the track supplied
By Special Ed and Ak, comin' right and exact
I'm fightin' it back but now I snap, where they at?
When it's time to go to combat, guess who's back...

what did i miss?

Here's something to chew on... I've extracted all scheduled or built (waiting on transport), so this list is just those units unscheduled. This list is in reservation # order.

/john

Attachments

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess who's back, comin' back with the track supplied
By Special Ed and Ak, comin' right and exact
I'm fightin' it back but now I snap, where they at?
When it's time to go to combat, guess who's back...
Wow! Welcome back.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still a "Built" as well. Remember back in December when we thought January dates were goofy? Hope it shows shipped soon. This is rough.
Sponsored