Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi John, is that one Ford customer appreciation program continuing for 2023, the one in which they provide "up to $800 per customer" at a cap of (I don't remember how much) per dealership?
I remember seeing about dealerships with low numbers of order holders giving free weathertechs or significant discounts on other accessories. Some of the dealers with larger numbers were giving swag bags with hats, roadside safety kits etc.
I asked you this same question a year plus ago and you said SAC had something similar planned.

Ford, of course, hasn't said anything to us about that program for a long long time.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping for a big dump like at Granger last week! đź’©

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do any of you guys that picked up your 2022 Bronco that came in 2 weeks ago have any information on the price protection? My certificate is not in the system according to Ford and Stephens doesn't see anything either. I was a 7/14/2020 reservation I want some answers. If anybody knows anything please let me know.

Malyel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to wonder if there will be any Wildtraks scheduled for production before the March 7th downgrade offer expires. I can’t imagine they would send an offer to downgrade and then schedule your build in the meantime but I guess stranger things have happened.
Sure enough, over on a FB Wildtrak group someone who received the Wildtrak downgrade offer last week received their scheduling VIN notification email today. Talk about mixed messaging. Crossing my fingers this is a good sign for my Wildtrak order but concerned it sends the wrong message to those on the fence about switching models.

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do any of you guys that picked up your 2022 Bronco that came in 2 weeks ago have any information on the price protection? My certificate is not in the system according to Ford and Stephens doesn't see anything either. I was a 7/14/2020 reservation I want some answers. If anybody knows anything please let me know.
I pm’d you and @70Bronco

Sponsored

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I pm’d you and @70Bronco
I was hoping to eavesdrop as it might be relevant for me in a few weeks. I have lots of questions concerning PP and pass points since I basically stopped following things for a year while my order was 99 waiting on a mod top. Anyway, please share anything you think may be helpful. Thanks.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping to eavesdrop as it might be relevant for me in a few weeks. I have lots of questions concerning PP and pass points since I basically stopped following things for a year while my order was 99 waiting on a mod top. Anyway, please share anything you think may be helpful. Thanks.
Basically it's up in the air. Keep your fingers crossed and hope you get the PP at some point. SUCKS As for FordPass Points, you should get 20,000 for the early reservation worth roughly 100 dollars in oil changes, parts, merchandise from ford. You should get another 42,000 once you purchase. I could be wrong on all this.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd appreciate this info as well. I picked up my 2022 last week and I'm also a 7/14 reservation holder expecting $2975 in PP. No certificate showing for me either.
@Ford Motor Company Can anybody look into this for us. We waited 2.5 years on this promise and we're worried with no information. Thank you.

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically it's up in the air. Keep your fingers crossed and hope you get the PP at some point. SUCKS As for FordPass Points, you should get 20,000 for the early reservation worth roughly 100 dollars in oil changes, parts, merchandise from ford. You should get another 42,000 once you purchase. I could be wrong on all this.
This is also relevant to my interests. Although my initial order was an OBX so my first level of PP is pretty shrimpy. Maybe with enough of us in this same boat we can press the right buttons somewhere.
Sponsored