John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the shortcut! I just did the same, but I'm left with another question.
[if there's no quick answer I'll make a separate post]
I was told I had a $2595 "transition offer" for carrying over from a '22 to '23.
I was also told I had a $2500 offer if I cancelled my Bronco order.
They both had the same certificate number, and the lady told me I had to choose between the two.
So, my question is:
Is the second $2500 supposed to be the money I get for removing my hardtop from my order, or does that sound like something else? If so, are we really not able to stack the PP and the "I'm settling" money?

PP can be stacked for those that removed the constraints with the $2500.

I haven't heard of a "$2595" offer specifically, just the Price Protection mentioned by Ford on a series-by-series basis, ie. Badlands, WT, etc.

There's a choice of cancelling or taking off the constraints, if you cancel, you get the $2500 to be applied to another Ford vehicle (not a Bronco), but you do not get the PP. If you remove the constraints, $2500 + PP.

/john
Sponsored

Bronco7822

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Silverado, 2022? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PP can be stacked for those that removed the constraints with the $2500.

I haven't heard of a "$2595" offer specifically, just the Price Protection mentioned by Ford on a series-by-series basis, ie. Badlands, WT, etc.

There's a choice of cancelling or taking off the constraints, if you cancel, you get the $2500 to be applied to another Ford vehicle (not a Bronco), but you do not get the PP. If you remove the constraints, $2500 + PP.

/john
Thank you John, that's exactly what I needed to know.

The $2595 is just the specific amount for my price protection.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you John, that's exactly what I needed to know.

The $2595 is just the specific amount for my price protection.
Then when you pick it up it's likely that nobody will have a clue so you'll have to finance more than you should and you'll have to keep your fingers crossed that someday PP might be reimbursed.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the same holds true for SAC in the next few weeks

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 9.57.58 AM.png
I don't know if it will be that extravagant for SAC, as from what John has said, and in Ford's eyes, SAC's remaining order total is within what can be allocated for the remainder of the year. Constraints, obviously, will always be the enemy of that theory.

I believe we're sub-100 remaining orders, or close to that, whereas Granger is still in the 400+ range, I believe.

We're getting close to being down to a month left of scheduling before the floodgates are "planned" to be open. I'd hope Ford would flush as many of their buildable reservation units out before taking the new, but we know how that goes.

But we can only hope...

Last edited:

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it will be that extravagant for SAC, as from what John has said, and in Ford's eyes, SAC's remaining order total is within what can be allocated for the remainder of the year. Constraints, obviously, will always be the enemy of that theory.

I believe we're sub-100 remaining orders, or close to that, whereas Granger is still in the 400+ range, I believe.

We're getting close to being down to a month left of scheduling before the floodgates are "planned" to be open. I'd hope Ford would flush as many of their buildable reservation units out before taking the new, but we know how that goes.

But we can only hope...
Indeed. The hope is that both Granger and SAC have cleared out their remaining backlog within the next month or so. Obviously Granger's backlog is 3x of SAC's. Maybe FoMoCo wants to have a clean backlog with their dealerships before the order banks allegedly open back up. Maybe

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

welp, mine was finally built monday and with an expected shipping date range of 2/14 - 2/20. Time to get ahold of John and Jeremy and the rest. Ive got one or two things i want on it for the 900+mile drive home. gotta dig up those old google map scenic driving routes that John shared with us 170+ pages ago.

*EDIT* ill take pictures of whatever broncos i see there and post on to the forum. let me know if you want any specific pics

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
welp, mine was finally built monday and with an expected shipping date range of 2/14 - 2/20. Time to get ahold of John and Jeremy and the rest. Ive got one or two things i want on it for the 900+mile drive home. gotta dig up those old google map scenic driving routes that John shared with us 170+ pages ago.

*EDIT* ill take pictures of whatever broncos i see there and post on to the forum. let me know if you want any specific pics
So your delivey window was one day to one week after build? If so, that is encouraging to hear.

Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it safely delivered home, where new wheels were waiting. Thrilled with it so far; only minor complaint is the wiper issue many are struggling with. Thanks again to John and everyone at Stephens; pretty fun telling people the deal I got.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection PXL_20230214_213436255

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got it safely delivered home, where new wheels were waiting. Thrilled with it so far; only minor complaint is the wiper issue many are struggling with. Thanks again to John and everyone at Stephens; pretty fun telling people the deal I got.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection PXL_20230214_213436255
Looks great! Love the carbon and bronze combo.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you and I know you've been patiently waiting for a while! Assuming those are still the stock KO2s? Are you going to lift and/or get 35s further down the road? Congrats man! Carb Gray was my orig choice! Your Caps are in my neck of the woods this Saturday for the Stadium Series game vs the Canes. Best of luck altho I'm a Bolts guy. LOL

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy for you and I know you've been patiently waiting for a while! Assuming those are still the stock KO2s? Are you going to lift and/or get 35s further down the road? Congrats man! Carb Gray was my orig choice! Your Caps are in my neck of the woods this Saturday for the Stadium Series game vs the Canes. Best of luck altho I'm a Bolts guy. LOL
Thanks! Yeah still the stock rubber. No for sure plans on a lift and/or 35s but the wheels still give me the option; probably wear out or get mostly there on the current tires then re-evaluate. Was gonna head down for that game but the ticket prices were pretty obscene last I looked.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Yeah still the stock rubber. No for sure plans on a lift and/or 35s but the wheels still give me the option; probably wear out or get mostly there on the current tires then re-evaluate. Was gonna head down for that game but the ticket prices were pretty obscene last I looked.
Exactly my plan. I've narrowed it down to about 6 different wheel sets. LOL. Hoping to get scheduled soon and fingers remain crossed. Ticket prices are crazy and Ovie, Carlson, Wilson and Dowd aren't even playing. $$$$
Sponsored