First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker arrived last night with a blend date of 3/3/2023! I called the accessory department last week to get tow added and windows tinted. After 950+ days, this doesn't seem real.
Maybe a dumb question but…. What specifically includes, “get tow added”? Just the hitch assembly bolted on? Hitch assembly and light pigtail? Other? Thanks.
Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe a dumb question but…. What specifically includes, “get tow added”? Just the hitch assembly bolted on? Hitch assembly and light pigtail? Other? Thanks.
They specifically asked if I wanted the hitch assembly by itself or the hitch assembly and the wiring. I asked for both.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thoughts on John’s latest email?! 88 slots available for the next scheduling cycle? Is it gonna happen???

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah I’d like to have mine leveled as well.

I spoke with the Service department today at SAC. They said they can install the leveling kit but parts would need to be supplied :)

Great News!

*I can't promise the same response, just saying my experience*

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thoughts on John’s latest email?! 88 slots available for the next scheduling cycle? Is it gonna happen???

I sure hope it does happen! This 2 weeks of no scheduling is disheartening haha

I am obviously hoping I am one of the 88

I did remove the 3 items requested, most bummed about the hard top removal.

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope it does happen! This 2 weeks of no scheduling is disheartening haha

I am obviously hoping I am one of the 88

I did remove the 3 items requested, most bummed about the hard top removal.
Same here! I removed them all. Hard top is an easy fix if you can get your hands on one. I was most disappointed with losing LUX cuz that stuff is a lot harder to install after the fact.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with the Service department today at SAC. They said they can install the leveling kit but parts would need to be supplied :)

Great News!

*I can't promise the same response, just saying my experience*
That is good news. What does the group recommend for just a level kit of a Sasquatch? What’s best option that won’t affect warranty. Any suggestions ?

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't looked into that yet, but I would be interested if anyone is doing any other mods or swaps when they pick up, I would be interested in getting a set of wheels if someone is taking them off, a stock set of Badlands? Would save me the hassle of doing it when I get home :)
I’m going to have my Badlands wheels too, once I get it. Hoping to get scheduled this next go around. I’m in Satellite as well

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not holding my breath for me. I don't think I want to change my order. My only constraint is the hard top and I've waited since July 2020 so waiting isn't the problem for me anymore. I'm not terribly far down the list either, so I feel like I would have a decent enough chance (for whatever the list is worth anymore) but John's email made it seem like the majority of people have changed their orders. That concerns me a little bit.

I also got a little hung up on this part:

"Ford will be cancelling all unscheduled, non-COVP Approved 23MY Bronco
retail orders effective March 7, 2023"

I was worried at first that meant all unscheduled orders after this NEXT scheduling window would get cancelled, but rereading that I'm assuming it just means if you don't have a COVP approval AND you're unscheduled, your order will be cancelled. I thought I still had all of MY23 to get scheduled without losing my order, right? If you were to tell me that my COVP approved order WOULD be cancelled if it didn't get scheduled in this next go around, I might get a little worried though...because with my luck I'd be one of the 9% of people that don't make the cut...

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not holding my breath for me. I don't think I want to change my order. My only constraint is the hard top and I've waited since July 2020 so waiting isn't the problem for me anymore. I'm not terribly far down the list either, so I feel like I would have a decent enough chance (for whatever the list is worth anymore) but John's email made it seem like the majority of people have changed their orders. That concerns me a little bit.

I was worried at first that meant all unscheduled orders after this NEXT scheduling window would get cancelled, but rereading that I'm assuming it just means if you don't have a COVP approval AND you're unscheduled, your order will be cancelled. I thought I still had all of MY23 to get scheduled without losing my order, right? If you were to tell me that my COVP approved order WOULD be cancelled if it didn't get scheduled in this next go around, I might get a little worried though...because with my luck I'd be one of the 9% of people that don't make the cut...
Only orders that have not been COVP approved will be cancelled.

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is good news. What does the group recommend for just a level kit of a Sasquatch? What’s best option that won’t affect warranty. Any suggestions ?
I'm personally just going to do a 1" level in the front. Zone offroad has a popular kit and your typical rough country.

Steeda has a leveling kit now - I'll probably go that route, as it looks very good. Used their stuff on my mustangs.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only orders that have not been COVP approved will be cancelled.
Thats what I was near-certain of but I needed some assurance to walk me back from the ledge a bit haha...thanks

I guess I'll just continue to roll the dice, assuming SAC will still get Broncos after this next go-round if I were to get passed over again.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As Crowza mentioned - Only if you're order isn't COVP approved. This was supposed to happen in November, but here we are in February, and they're finally going to do it.

Seeing as you just have MIC and are supposedly not too far down the list - I'd say you're fine.

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

You are smart to not change your order. Just watch, everyone who does same will get a MY23.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are smart to not change your order. Just watch, everyone who does same will get a MY23.
from your lips to God's ears
Sponsored