First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah someone moved me way up and changed me to In Production. I have not even been scheduled yet.
Hey looks like someone jacked with the spreadsheet. I was 43 and somehow 30 orders in front on me are gone. I’m happy if it’s true.
Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey looks like someone jacked with the spreadsheet. I was 43 and somehow 30 orders in front on me are gone. I’m happy if it’s true.
Looks like someone just filtered the list based on trim level. Not sure how to change it back. We need @Faust!

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like someone just filtered the list based on trim level. Not sure how to change it back. We need @Faust!
Someone sorted it on a column that wasn't the timestamp columns E & F, I resorted it based on those columns and things are more or less back in order. People need to work in views, not directly on the sheet if they want to data mine.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry to ask a question that's probably been answered numerous times before, but for those who have taken delivery recently - what's the latest timeframe for transport/delivery? Like, from your build date how long on average does it take the vehicle to get to SAC? Are we still in that like 10-12 week timeframe?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know if you are one of the 88 getting previewed? Apologies for my ignorance. I'm still kinda new at this. LOL

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know if you are one of the 88 getting previewed? Apologies for my ignorance. I'm still kinda new at this. LOL
You wait until John knows that you're not previewing anymore and either receive a very good email or remain in the void.

If you're previewing, then you aren't guaranteed that you'll be scheduled. On our behalf, John waits until he knows if you're scheduled or not to reach out. That way, hopes and dreams aren't crushed.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to ask a question that's probably been answered numerous times before, but for those who have taken delivery recently - what's the latest timeframe for transport/delivery? Like, from your build date how long on average does it take the vehicle to get to SAC? Are we still in that like 10-12 week timeframe?
Mine was built on 2/23 and e-mail says for it to be delivered this week.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You wait until John knows that you're not previewing anymore and either receive a very good email or remain in the void.

If you're previewing, then you aren't guaranteed that you'll be scheduled. On our behalf, John waits until he knows if you're scheduled or not to reach out. That way, hopes and dreams aren't crushed.

I like the cut of your jib.

/john
Sponsored