First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wonder if they'll let me fly up with a processed gator. ;)
no lie, but at $125 per 40lbs, it gets a tad expensive. lol. I can't wait until Spring Break where I'll be in Alabama on the Black Warrior for a week with at least one, maybe two low country boils and some crawfish pie! woo hoo!

/john
You'll be about 25 miles from me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You'll be about 25 miles from me.

Yep, we go right through your neck of the woods on our way down. We go to a family camp between Lock 4 & 5 on the Black Warrior.

/john

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also scheduled for April 10th!

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1677781518684

Congrats to all who are scheduled! This is very exciting news! Now excuse me while I now stare at the calendar for the next few months. LOL This is the start of a killer weekend down here in NC! Cheers to all of you and especially John!

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm glad all you guys finally got scheduled.

Amusing that those of us who got scheduled a few weeks ago with 4/3 dates all got slid out to 4/24 dates... and then Ford scheduled all these for 4/10. Hmmm...

I wonder if maybe Ford is delaying the manual trans builds because of the grinding issue? That's probably wishful thinking. More likely it's just randomness or ineptitude...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to stick with my original Wildtrak Lux order and the gamble paid off. I made it thru the gauntlet and got scheduled for 4/10 also. Any speculation on what that means for a delivery window? June/July/August?
I have no idea how current scheduling is and can give you my personal sample size of one, me.

I was initially scheduled for 6/6 last summer, bounced around everywhere in that month and ended up a scheduled for 6/30 which had.me on pins and needles because of the 2 week shut down that was approaching. I want to say it arrived at SAC on 7/06 and I was totally unprepared so I let it sit there until 7/18 because I was a few states away and didn't even have my financing in order, lol.

If the same holds true as it did when I got mine then you have about a week or so wait after scheduled build date. These are coming by convoy which is much faster than rail.

Congrats to everybody that got scheduled especially you folks that held the line and didn't settle with dropping constraints! We want what we want.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoStang66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66Mustang,Mini Cooper S, Kia Optima SX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduled 4/10. 4dr Badlands, 2.7, High Package, Softtop, NonSas, Standard Wheels. Had already removed deadly sins well before COVP. 8/29/20 Reservation. Looonnnggg time ago.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten the tow package added at Stephens?