Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched from a OBX with all the deadly sins to a Badlands without the deadly sins (kept tow), and I couldnā€™t be happier with my decision. May have been a blessing in disguise. More goodies and canā€™t beat the price with SAC below invoice pricing, 2021 price protection, and $2500 from Ford for dropping the deadly sins. Definitely will pick up a hardtop when they are more readily available, but will enjoy the soft top in the summer. I hope others that modified their orders are feeling the same tonight!

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 3365FDED-403F-49E1-BBDC-188FEFA01F08

Finally Scheduled for April 10th!!!
Dropped Lux, sas, and mic
from my build. I have Badlands, 2.7, soft top, standard wheels, mod bumper, tow pack.
Well with a lot of folks getting scheduled today, any 4 door Black Diamond mid pkg guys with a 4/10 build date want to swap your interior with my Badlands?

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched from a OBX with all the deadly sins to a Badlands without the deadly sins (kept tow), and I couldnā€™t be happier with my decision. May have been a blessing in disguise. More goodies and canā€™t beat the price with SAC below invoice pricing, 2021 price protection, and $2500 from Ford for dropping the deadly sins. Definitely will pick up a hardtop when they are more readily available, but will enjoy the soft top in the summer. I hope others that modified their orders are feeling the same tonight!
Damnitā€¦ I guess I donā€™t qualify for the $2500 since I changed trims šŸ˜” I just realized this.

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omg it shipped. Yeeees. !!!
Happy Friday, I imagine you will be shopping for the typical Bronco goodieā€™s this weekend. Congratulations to all that got scheduled this week. Look forward to seeing you all out on the trails or at the mall!

Malyel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talk about mixed messaging from Ford. Less than 24 hours after getting my VIN for my Wildtrak on order, I wake up to an email from Ford reminding me to upgrade my Bronco order before March 7th or risk it not being produced. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Talk about mixed messaging from Ford. Less than 24 hours after getting my VIN for my Wildtrak on order, I wake up to an email from Ford reminding me to upgrade my Bronco order before March 7th or risk it not being produced. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Yep, happens all the time, then I get a ton of phone calls with "what's up with this?????" and I have to spend lots of time on the phone explaining that one side doesn't always know what the other side is doing.....

/john

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
John,
Have you had any MY23 Broncos delivered yet where the customers Private Offer certificate wasn't showing up in Smart Vincent, but Ford sent the check out after the sale was completed? Not interested in MY22 Broncos since they were under a different program (Private Offer vs Price Protection). Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am not sure about the Private Offers as we haven't delivered a ton of Broncos for 2023, but that did happen occasionally on the PP offers. Tier 1 PP was usually available at the time of the sale, Tier 2, most of the time, came in after the sale, then we cut a check to the customer.

/john

Farmerjim47933

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody heard how many total Broncos scheduled Thursday,2door ,4 door ect.dealer breakdown totals?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, happens all the time, then I get a ton of phone calls with "what's up with this?????" and I have to spend lots of time on the phone explaining that one side doesn't always know what the other side is doing.....

/john

as long as the production side is sending out the correct updates ...

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if I cancel my order and buy from a different dealer that has the same vehicle in transit, I am eligible for the $2500 toward the purchase?

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure about the Private Offers as we haven't delivered a ton of Broncos for 2023, but that did happen occasionally on the PP offers. Tier 1 PP was usually available at the time of the sale, Tier 2, most of the time, came in after the sale, then we cut a check to the customer.

/john
John,

What do you mean by Tier 1 & Tier 2 PP?

I'm guessing you mean the following; as RagnarKon referenced within his Ultimate 2023MY PRICE PROTECTION FLOWCHART thread:

Tier 1: 2023MY Private Offer​
Tier 2: 2023MY Retail Price Protection​
Sponsored