First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Back door link for me as of this morning says I'm built and have an estimated delivery of 4/24-4/30. Wild.

Sponsored

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I don't grade on a curve, I would say the overall "average" is around 1 month from build to delivery. Based on 2023 only, and if nothing happens between now and the end of 2023 deliveries, probably around two weeks or so.

/john
John,

I know you have asked us to wait on our travel plans until you give us the okay. But, I need a 2-week+ lead time for my travel plans. So, I am wondering if your estimate still fits the current cycle of build-ship-dealer final prep-deliver to customer?

I cringe at the thought of my Bronco sitting in your lot for several weeks after you are done with it.

For example, I was built 4/13 and show an "Estimated Delivery 5/6/2023 - 5/12/2023." I assume this means when the truck delivers my Bronco at your lot.

Ball park: When could I reasonable expect to take delivery? (No penalty if your guess is off.)

Thanks John

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,

I know you have asked us to wait on our travel plans until you give us the okay. But, I need a 2-week+ lead time for my travel plans. So, I am wondering if your estimate still fits the current cycle of build-ship-dealer final prep-deliver to customer?

I cringe at the thought of my Bronco sitting in your lot for several weeks after you are done with it.

For example, I was built 4/13 and show an "Estimated Delivery 5/6/2023 - 5/12/2023." I assume this means when the truck delivers my Bronco at your lot.

Ball park: When could I reasonable expect to take delivery? (No penalty if your guess is off.)

Thanks John

See, that's the problem, I can't venture a guess because the arrival dates to the dealership are so varied, if I guess, it's going to either be dead on or way off. That's why I ask everyone to hold off on travel plans. We don't control the deliveries, but we can try to get folks to wait it out until it actually arrives and passes our service department inspection. We've had Broncos built and sat at MAPS for literally months before they've arrived here. We've also had them built and delivered the next day.

When the plant produces more, it puts a further strain on transportation and backs things up even further.

/john

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4/11 built date with a 5/6 - 5/12 est delivery date.

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See, that's the problem, I can't venture a guess because the arrival dates to the dealership are so varied, if I guess, it's going to either be dead on or way off. That's why I ask everyone to hold off on travel plans. We don't control the deliveries, but we can try to get folks to wait it out until it actually arrives and passes our service department inspection. We've had Broncos built and sat at MAPS for literally months before they've arrived here. We've also had them built and delivered the next day.

When the plant produces more, it puts a further strain on transportation and backs things up even further.

/john
Okay, okay!

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like delivery estimates are all over the place. I had a 4/14 blend date originally showing delivery 21st -27th. Now back door shows 4/17 to 4/23

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like delivery estimates are all over the place. I had a 4/14 blend date originally showing delivery 21st -27th. Now back door shows 4/17 to 4/23
I also just noticed that I now have a tear tag. Not sure if I am already on a convoy and shipped status has not been updated. Who knows?

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Southern Girl

Badlands