JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At Stephens now. All of these are customer orders except the green Outer Banks Sasquatch at the end. Lol and my little guy I just picked up.

20230422_105846.jpg

20230422_105905.jpg

20230422_100433.jpg
If you are still there will you get a pic of that cactus great raptor?
Sponsored

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if Stephen’s would install Bilstein 6100 shocks or the Ford performance suspension kit?
Just to follow up, it looks like I was quoted $1100 to install the 6100s, alignment included. That was right in the middle of the 3 quotes I got and I would have been happy to have them do it. I ended up going with someone local though, because Stephens wasn’t able to order the wheels and tires I wanted.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke with SAC service department. For those wondering, the Zone 1” level kit (front only) and front end alignment is $410.00 for the labor and you purchase the kit which is like $60.00. Not sure if that’s a good deal or not.
Guys, what's the deal with wanting the Zone 1 leveling kit? Are Broncos showing up with a slight or exaggerated front lean? Or does it have to do with which trim or suspension you chose from the factory? Every picture I've seen, they all look pretty level when parked.
Thanks.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, what's the deal with wanting the Zone 1 leveling kit? Are Broncos showing up with a slight or exaggerated front lean? Or does it have to do with which trim or suspension you chose from the factory? Every picture I've seen, they all look pretty level when parked.
Thanks.
There's some rake... This is the best example that I could find (borrowed from another thread on the forums here)

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1682183079693

This is obviously a SAS Bronco - Not sure how it looks on a non SAS; however, I can't stand rake (Yes, I understand its benefits though).

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks.
From what I’ve seen, they do have a pretty good rake on them. I want it because I got the Badlands Non - Sasquatch and if I ever decide to put 35s it will look better and not rub.

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I’ve seen, they do have a pretty good rake on them. I want it because I got the Badlands Non - Sasquatch and if I ever decide to put 35s it will look better and not rub.
Exactly why I'm doing this to mine. I have new wheels and 35s waiting.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's some rake... This is the best example that I could find (borrowed from another thread on the forums here)

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1682183079693

This is obviously a SAS Bronco - Not sure how it looks on a non SAS; however, I can't stand rake (Yes, I understand its benefits though).
Hmm, thanks. Wondering if it's more of the weight from the V6 vs the IL4, but that's not terrible. I will lift later so not too worried about it.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are likely on the same truck. Ford gave me a delivery date to SAC of 4/27.
My delivery dates moved up to the same time frame. They may need more than one truck to get them all there.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, thanks. Wondering if it's more of the weight from the V6 vs the IL4, but that's not terrible. I will lift later so not too worried about it.
Badlands probably is heavier upfront cuz of the steel bumper and bash plates.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery dates moved up to the same time frame. They may need more than one truck to get them all there.
I hope so for all our sakes!

BTW, Looks like were both 2 door Badlands Non-sas, assuming your signature is still correct. We May even be road tripping down there same day/route. I'm outside Canal Winchester.

Sponsored

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are still there will you get a pic of that cactus great raptor?
I was already leaving when i posted those, sorry!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope so for all our sakes!

BTW, Looks like were both 2 door Badlands Non-sas, assuming your signature is still correct. We May even be road tripping down there same day/route. I'm outside Canal Winchester.
Signature is correct. I am coming from NE Ohio specifically the Massillon/Canton area. For me it's I-77 south so I don't think we will run into each other on the road.

I will need to make arrangements after it hits the lot for travel and finance so I am going to let John know he can move me to the end of the prep line.

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to follow up, it looks like I was quoted $1100 to install the 6100s, alignment included. That was right in the middle of the 3 quotes I got and I would have been happy to have them do it. I ended up going with someone local though, because Stephens wasn’t able to order the wheels and tires I wanted.
Thanks for the info. Rock Auto sells the parts for about $900. But, I don’t think I can get parts as soon as I need. And, I read concerns about the upper control arms so I will have more time to decide.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man you are awesome!!! Ford tracker still just says built but here she is!!!!!!
Ford order tracker finally updated and says I am in Final prep at Stephens! Still no shipped email. Haha.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection ADE3926C-1347-45D5-8E61-2F7D5CF62C18
Sponsored