Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery dates moved up to the same time frame. They may need more than one truck to get them all there.
Ditto. Glad to join the party!
Sponsored

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yay! Me too!
Just noticed my delivery window changed from early May to 4/21-4/27 as well! Still not showing as shipped. At this point I'm willing to bet I'll get an update after I have the Bronco haha.

Naturally, after waiting almost 3 years for this thing, the first weekend it *might* be available for pickup is a weekend I on a mini vacation. Nothing about this process has come easy!

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2.5 year wait came to an end yesterday when I made the 5 hour drive down to SAC to get my Bronco.

I love it, but I'm preaching to the choir about that. What I really want to point out is how great the folks at SAC are. Really just incredible, honest, and fair people.

I know this whole experience has been trying for a lot of us, but SAC has been the one saving grace through all of it. I cannot thank them enough for all that they did. For those of you stuck it out with them through all of it, I think you'll be glad you did.

Sponsored

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Oxford White Badlands has arrived today at SAC! I wonder how long dealer prep takes?

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the same boat as several others. Never got a shipping email, but the Ford tracker now says it's in "final prep" at the dealer. Is that legit? After all this time I'm so skeptical to believe that the vehicle is truly there...

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s my wife’s green OB with roof rack, mod bumper and brush guard. If anyone with a Badlands coming that is changing wheels wants to sale the take offs please let me know. Full tires and wheels or just wheels. Need the 285’s not sas. Or if anyone is ditching their sas rims for aftermarket I’m interested.
thanks
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 891B0D4F-9CF5-45A1-B068-4BA78E11F711

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my wife’s green OB with roof rack, mod bumper and brush guard. If anyone with a Badlands coming that is changing wheels wants to sale the take offs please let me know. Full tires and wheels or just wheels. Need the 285’s not sas. Or if anyone is ditching their sas rims for aftermarket I’m interested.
thanks
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 891B0D4F-9CF5-45A1-B068-4BA78E11F711
I am looking to sell my Badlands non-Sasquatch stock wheels! I have RTR EVO6s arriving at SAC tomorrow but I think the bronco arrives this week so our timing may be off. You may already be gone by then.

Sponsored

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm officially in "Final Dealer Prep" according to the Pizza Tracker. This is not a drill. IT'S HAPPENING. Should be an EG Basesquatch with an upgraded bumper somewhere on that lot.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm officially in "Final Dealer Prep" according to the Pizza Tracker. This is not a drill. IT'S HAPPENING. Should be an EG Basesquatch with an upgraded bumper somewhere on that lot.
Same! Black WT with lux, leather, and tow.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's about 20 or so MORE on the hill at the Service Department. We're still working on getting them checked in and I don't have a list of what arrived yet, our service department is working on it. Later today, when I have the list, I will be sending out emails to those customers and making preparations for pick-up. Hang tight until you hear from us.

At this time, calling or emailing me will delay the process.

Once you hear from me, the process will then shift to our sales department where you will be speaking to sales staff (Joe Holstein and Jeremy Toler) who will begin the process with you.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am gonna throw this out there and see if anyone would be interested.

I have a HUGE spreadsheet of all material relating to our Bronco Program from 2020 and will contain all future data until all reservations are sold. This spreadsheet contains personal data, so it will NEVER be released to the public, it is 100% proprietary and secured. However, I can get a HASH of the file, which contains NO DATA but represents that file and as long as the file is never changed, will always represent that file.

This data is directly related to the Gen6 Broncos in it's own way.

What is a Hash?

A message digest, or hash, is a signature that identifies some amount of data, usually a file or message. Cryptographic hashing algorithms are one-directional mathematical formulae designed to generate a unique value for every possible input-in this case, the data.

Somewhat similar to the NFT in that the hash is a representation of the file.

Now.... what if I hashed the spreadsheet containing all of our data for the Bronco program, took the hash (a string of letters/numbers), printed it out on a nice certificate and offered it - either for sale to the highest bidder, or as an limited quantity print? Anyone interested in such? I thought *maybe* it would be cool to add to the legend of someone's collected Bronco.... something different and not available to any other Bronco buyer?

Give me your thoughts on this....

/john

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm also in Final Prep, but not sure if that means that the truck is there though.

I have a base, so I'm willing to buy someone's take off wheels if the price is reasonable!
Sponsored