First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All these pic requests... evidently, mine's there too. If anyone spots a soft top non-sas cactus gray big bend somewhere out there, add me to the pic request list. Ha.
Sponsored

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order finally went back to 'order confirmed', so I know that trends positive. Been stuck on the built but not shipped stage for over a week. Nice to see some movement again!
Same with me!

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I track my order, it now only says “order confirmed”. What is happening?!?

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking for HPR 2-DR Outer Banks.....Any confirmation from someone picking up theirs would be appreciated. I see what might be mine setting next to a Raptor in a posted picture.

Thanks!

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service.
I gave them my two vin numbers and they were able to give me updates on my two Wildtrak orders.
They claim both have been built and are scheduled to be transported to SAC the first week of May (fingers crossed that the info is correct).
They also provided to me the price protection certificate numbers for each of my two orders.
Just maybe my daughter and I will be driving our new 2Dr Wildtrak Broncos by June

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's going to be a couple of weeks before I can get out there unless something changes with prior commitments... If anyone sees a Black WT 4 door and has a moment to snap a photo I would be grateful!
If anyone wants to snap a pic of a green Big Bend 2-door non-SAS with a stick I'd appreciate it lol
If anyone sees a 4-door A51 badlands softie (non-sas) snap a picture for me .

There’s probably several of that combo there probably though lol . (1FMEE5DP1PLB38629)
All these pic requests... evidently, mine's there too. If anyone spots a soft top non-sas cactus gray big bend somewhere out there, add me to the pic request list. Ha.
Sorry guys, I didn't see these until just now (at home). Saw @cdoublev request before I got to the lot and remembered what they were looking for. And I wanted to see the BRaptor and knew whose that was!

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got someone at SAC to hook me up with a pic of my AGM 4 DR BL softie. I’m having SAC install RTR Evo 6 wheels, MRT exhaust and ReadyBuilt level kit. Install on Tuesday. Hope to be up there a week from Saturday. We will see. Congrats everyone!

7F97397A-C6C1-4DC7-8799-6C7894F358B8.jpeg

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got someone at SAC to hook me up with a pic of my AGM 4 DR BL softie. I’m having SAC install RTR Evo 6 wheels, MRT exhaust and ReadyBuilt level kit. Install on Tuesday. Hope to be up there a week from Saturday. We will see. Congrats everyone!

7F97397A-C6C1-4DC7-8799-6C7894F358B8.jpeg
I have yet to see that color in person, looks really sharp in pics!

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is on the lot! If anyone is picking up and sees a White 4door Badlands Non Sasquatch Soft Top a picture would be greatly appreciated!

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a base 4 Dr Sasquatch on 10/5/20, from Granger Ford during their 2k under invoice promo. Since then, I’ve reordered with them at every opportunity, at least 3 times. In January 2023, Ford emailed that if we removed constraints (in my case Sasquatch) we would get $2500 off and a quicker build date. I was able to change the order on 1/20/23. I put my $500 down and placed the order which was scheduled for a build 3/27/23.

The bronco came in and Granger said I owe $35,334, after the down payment and with the doc fee and title fee. I explained that the invoice price was $32,702 in 2021, so I should be at $30,702 before destination, but adding the PCO, down payment, fees etc, I would be at $29,677. They have said they did locate a $2500 PCO, but since I moved since 2020 and have a new zip, it can’t be applied and I need to request it from Ford. They have indicated there are no other promotions and I’m not eligible for price protection. This is my only Bronco and I never missed a deadline. Has anyone else had this same issue? I find it hard to believe a zip code is what determines eligibility for the PCO and that I don’t qualify for price protection. I had none of these issues with a Lightning I got from Granger in December, price protection, PCO and under invoice promos were applied no problem.
I know this is a SAC thread, but I may be in this situation. I changed ZIP codes and Jeremy was having trouble with my PP certificate.

Any comments?

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have my fingers crossed I get the call from Joe today. I'm free all day tomorrow... so that'd be the perfect time to cruise up to WV and pick up the Bronco!

If I don't make today's cut, no idea when I'll be able to make the drive up there...
Sponsored