Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For everyone waiting on a call from Joe, my original email from John said for me to reach out to him, not the other way around. You might wanna send Joe an email or give him a call

IMG_4676.jpeg

edit to add screenshot
Here is what mine said.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1683129979942
Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ditto on the 'Joe WILL BE CALLING YOU' part
I sent him an email yesterday. It was his day off. All my mods were installed yesterday so now i'm just waiting on his call. Trying to make arrangements to pick it up Saturday.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I was hoping I'd get a call by now because if I can't pick it up this weekend, it will at least another month before I can have the free time to go up and get it :(
I'm in the same boat except it'll be three months for me

CaptMorgan

Base
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well they must trust you more than they trust me...could be the username (I'm not belligerent, just drunk a lot). Mine said, " If there's no hold-up in Service, your Bronco should be available for pick-up soon. JOE HOLSTEIN will be calling you soon to schedule financing, trade in appraisals and delivery. "
Mine was the same. Maybe his is ready to go?

Sponsored

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In a TRAGIC turn of events Joe finally called as I was taking my dog into the back room at the vet's office. Wildly unlucky for The Kid. Fingers crossed he reaches back out today.
Dog for proof:
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_9175

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In a TRAGIC turn of events Joe finally called as I was taking my dog into the back room at the vet's office. Wildly unlucky for The Kid. Fingers crossed he reaches back out today.
Dog for proof:
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_9175
I think that warrants a call back on your part :) And Lucy is a pretty girl!

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that warrants a call back on your part :) And Lucy is a pretty girl!
Oh I called back immediately after getting out but it was 4:35 so I figured he was done for the day.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can get lucky. Both my price certificates came off the front end to total up to a little over $5k. Jeremy said that is not very common but it can happen so hold out hope.

Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, today was the end of the journey for me. Currently bored in a hotel halfway home (Florida).

The SAC crew is exactly as expected and described here. Nothing short of an absolute pleasure to work with. Joe and Jeremy ROCK. Got to meet and talk with the man, myth, and legend himself, John, briefly.

Also was able to meet @shnider10 and his wife - was great talking with you guys for a bit!

Both of us were greeted with the good news that our Private Offers were finally able to carry over.

Please be patient with them. When I walked in Joe's desk had about 15 slips with 15 keys on them as they're trying to prepare for the large amount of people coming this weekend. They want to make sure everyone gets the best service when they pick up.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, today was the end of the journey for me. Currently bored in a hotel halfway home (Florida).

The SAC crew is exactly as expected and described here. Nothing short of an absolute pleasure to work with. Joe and Jeremy ROCK. Got to meet and talk with the man, myth, and legend himself, John, briefly.

Also was able to meet @shnider10 and his wife - was great talking with you guys for a bit!

Both of us were greeted with the good news that our Private Offers were finally able to carry over.

Please be patient with them. When I walked in Joe's desk had about 15 slips with 15 keys on them as they're trying to prepare for the large amount of people coming this weekend. They want to make sure everyone gets the best service when they pick up.
It was nice meeting you too man! Safe travels home and enjoy your new Bronco! The wife is very pleased!

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as @Faust said, the experience was as described. Joe and Jeremy were amazing! Very easy buying process. It was a bonus that both the private offer and order modification rebates came off the top! The wife and myself are very happy campers tonight!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection DEAF01B0-F8AA-49B0-BDDB-6B98F0347862