Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else who had a 4/11 blend date and haven’t had any status update in 3 weeks now have this? 😁

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_4952
I’m guessing it’s here. I’m actually sitting here now and there are tons of Broncos out there.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m guessing it’s here. I’m actually sitting here now and there are tons of Broncos out there.
If you have time and happen to see a 4Dr BD Velocity Blue, last five of vin is 38564. Let me know. Thanks.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you happen to see a green badlands with a sun-rider twill top installed, let me know!

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made it home earlier this afternoon. Clocked a total of 920 miles. Also, I believe I murdered every bug from West Virginia to Florida... and then the boss appeared once I arrived in my home state... the lovebug. I have a LOT of scrubbing to do tomorrow.

Anyways right after the final 8-hour leg of my journey today I immediately installed my method 305s w/ 315 KO2s \sas fender flares\ rough country third taillight extension. Was waiting until I had a before and after picture before I shared.

Before:
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1

After:
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 2

Note - the front looks higher than the rear due to it not being toed out (Didn't move it yet In the picture after putting the wheels on)

Last edited:

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe I murdered every bug from West Virginia to Florida
No, you certainly left some for me to murder while in WV. I don't think I've killed a single bug with my windshield in the last 2 or 3 years in NC, but my Bronco windshield is a crime scene and I only am an hour down the road from Stephens right now.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, you certainly left some for me to murder while in WV. I don't think I've killed a single bug with my windshield in the last 2 or 3 years in NC, but my Bronco windshield is a crime scene and I only am an hour down the road from Stephens right now.
I should have taken a picture of my windshield the first 3 times I had to stop and scrub it off... the amount on it right now doesn't do those justice.

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made it home earlier this afternoon. Clocked a total of 920 miles. Also, I believe I murdered every bug from West Virginia to Florida... and then the boss appeared once I arrived in my home state... the lovebug. I have a LOT of scrubbing to do tomorrow.

Anyways right after the final 8-hour leg of my journey today I immediately installed my method 305s w/ 315 KO2s \sas fender flares\ rough country third taillight extension. Was waiting until I had a before and after picture before I shared.

Before:
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 2

After:

Note - the front looks higher than the rear due to it not being toed out (Didn't move it yet In the picture after putting the wheels on)
Looks good! Any issue with the backup camera and seeing the spare?

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! Any issue with the backup camera and seeing the spare?
You can see the bottom rim of the wheel for sure; however, I thought initially it was just the standard view from the rear camera. Dosen't take up that much real estate.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4

Last edited:

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also

You can see the bottom rim of the wheel for sure; however, I thought initially it was just the standard view from the rear camera. Dosen't take up that much real estate.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4
that’s good to know! Does anyone know if they make an aftermarket solution just in case there may be more obstruction? Love what you’ve done to your rig thus far! She’s a beauty! Cheers!

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to put the soft top down and noticed a huge gash in the roll bar from where Ford installed it. Paying this much for a vehicle it should have a gash like that. Is there anything I can do? I didn’t notice it when I bought the vehicle cuz I couldn’t see it as it’s on the outside of the roll bar.​
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection EFEB0007-3435-4D8E-827E-952B6C543874