Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HFS...JFC...GTFO...someone at Ford got off their a$$ and moved some :poop: around...

So, after long last and "being built" while in the dark for over 2 months, calling marketing every 3 days, having 3 cases opened, requesting to speak to whomever can get a hold of whomever on the lot to figure out WTF is going with the inventory cycling, or not cycling, getting a hold of whoever they are that manage the lot, finally, it's being shipped.
Not to get my hopes up, because with the way this has been managed, it will end up in California or hit by a meteor on it's way to SAC.

Joking aside & on a serious note, there's another guy here who is in the same boat as I am, hoping his was shipped too.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1683739902997

sharplawns

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 F350 Superduty, 09 Jeep Unlimited, 95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious, Are there any original reservations from first or 2nd day that still have not taken delivery of yet. Im a 2nd day and still nothing....supposedly sitting on the lot in West Virginia for about 2 weeks, but no call yet?

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HFS...JFC...GTFO...someone at Ford got off their a$$ and moved some :poop: around...

So, after long last and "being built" while in the dark for over 2 months, calling marketing every 3 days, having 3 cases opened, requesting to speak to whomever can get a hold of whomever on the lot to figure out WTF is going with the inventory cycling, or not cycling, getting a hold of whoever they are that manage the lot, finally, it's being shipped.
Not to get my hopes up, because with the way this has been managed, it will end up in California or hit by a meteor on it's way to SAC.

Joking aside & on a serious note, there's another guy here who is in the same boat as I am, hoping his was shipped too.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1683739902997
Congratulations! Please, show me the way! I've only been "in production" for a month without update, and am hoping like hell I'm not in that position another month from now.

After getting my initial email with my build date, and never getting bumped, of COURSE this is the only way it could go for me, given the previous (almost) three year shit show...

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, Are there any original reservations from first or 2nd day that still have not taken delivery of yet. Im a 2nd day and still nothing....supposedly sitting on the lot in West Virginia for about 2 weeks, but no call yet?
hang in there. When I picked up the green beast on Monday, Joe Holstein has to dig through two large boxes full of keys to retrieve the my second key.

their entire lot is currently dominated by broncos of all trim flavors!

I was pleasantly surprised to receive my refund just now from off-roadeo now that I’ve received my bronco

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I understand they have over 70 they have to A.) Inspect B.) complete their prep for us before they call to let you know it's ready for pickup.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Please, show me the way! I've only been "in production" for a month without update, and am hoping like hell I'm not in that position another month from now.

After getting my initial email with my build date, and never getting bumped, of COURSE this is the only way it could go for me, given the previous (almost) three year shit show...
Call Marketing, then call again, then call again, and log every call, who you spoke to and what they said and what they can tell you.

Your truck is probably built and sitting on the lot like mine. I only called because of all the other SAC Customers that were on my build schedule and they all were arriving about 2 weeks after theirs were built.

I'd go through the tracking links and just verify the PCM BCE Modules show up along with your Tear Tag on that page and from that, you know it's alive and built, which gives you ammunition on the call.

They verified to me multiple times that is was built, and somewhere on the lot, yet still in production status but they couldn't tell me why.

In my case, I have every right to be concerned and voiced it as it got dumped in the back of the lot and forgotten about because everyone here either before, during, or after my build schedule, has had their Built, Shipped, Delivered notifications and have taken ownership of their vehicles while mine was sitting at the bottom of a foxhole on the lot with no update or status change, until today.

cap12271

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yep

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call Marketing, then call again, then call again, and log every call, who you spoke to and what they said and what they can tell you.

Your truck is probably built and sitting on the lot like mine. I only called because of all the other SAC Customers that were on my build schedule and they all were arriving about 2 weeks after theirs were built.

I'd go through the tracking links and just verify the PCM BCE Modules show up along with your Tear Tag on that page and from that, you know it's alive and built, which gives you ammunition on the call.

They verified to me multiple times that is was built, and somewhere on the lot, yet still in production status but they couldn't tell me why.

In my case, I have every right to be concerned and voiced it as it got dumped in the back of the lot and forgotten about because everyone here either before, during, or after my build schedule, has had their Built, Shipped, Delivered notifications and have taken ownership of their vehicles while mine was sitting at the bottom of a foxhole on the lot with no update or status change, until today.
Thanks! Yep, modules populated and tear tag by 4/13. Initial delivery estimate 4/19-4/25, now "pending update," per Marketing. Jeremy at SAC confirmed on Monday that it was sitting somewhere in Camden, MI, at that time...Marketing says it's "probably just waiting until they can fill up a convoy to dealer," which obviously isn't the case, given SAC's recent deliveries.

I fear the same fate you outlined in your last paragraph above. Sigh.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Yep, modules populated and tear tag by 4/13. Initial delivery estimate 4/19-4/25, now "pending update," per Marketing. Jeremy at SAC confirmed on Monday that it was sitting somewhere in Camden, MI, at that time...Marketing says it's "probably just waiting until they can fill up a convoy to dealer," which obviously isn't the case, given SAC's recent deliveries.

I’m right there with you, same week, a couple days later. I’ve been given the “pending update” too, and while one rep told me my delivery was bumped to 05/16, every rep after that has been unable to confirm. It’s like our build week disappeared into a black hole while the following week got shipped right out.

EDIT: and yeah, my tracker still reads “In Production”, although every rep I’ve spoken to has said it’s been built.

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the case. They are not managing the inventory, and just parking them back to back, and whatever is in front that makes it on a truck, makes it on a truck, then other vehicles are getting parked in front of the remaining vehicles, with no cycle.

Honestly I think they finally got sick of me calling and had someone find it/them, that had been sitting for so long.

I'd call twice a week and explain, "others are being produced and shipped to my dealer after mine was built".

They're supposed to be focused on remaining reservation builds, not shipping numbers, and that's what it looks like to me. As long as they get a bunch shipped, they don't care about the "left behinds". Just my opinion.

I've been a part of large production operations before, and I know inventory gets dumped, forgotten about and hidden. Just because it's in the correct location doesn't mean it's getting managed and cycled as it should.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the case. They are not managing the inventory, and just parking them back to back, and whatever is in front that makes it on a truck, makes it on a truck, then other vehicles are getting parked in front of the remaining vehicles, with no cycle.

Honestly I think they finally got sick of me calling and had someone find it/them, that had been sitting for so long.

I'd call twice a week and explain, "others are being produced and shipped to my dealer after mine was built".

They're supposed to be focused on remaining reservation builds, not shipping numbers, and that's what it looks like to me. As long as they get a bunch shipped, they don't care about the "left behinds". Just my opinion.

I've been a part of large production operations before, and I know inventory gets dumped, forgotten about and hidden. Just because it's in the correct location doesn't mean it's getting managed and cycled as it should.
At any rate, glad you saw some movement today.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly the same Here! Seems like mine should be on a truck with yours by now!

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly the same Here! Seems like mine should be on a truck with yours by now!
Glad I’m not the only one still stranded out there! I was beginning to take it personally. Watch: SAC will get the bulk of its orders delivered, MAP will then find ours, and we WILL be waiting for them to fill a truck to deliver. It can go no other way.
Sponsored