lmcv1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was hopeful as a July reservation there would be some urgency. Then I wondered if it was being delayed intentionally to avoid the price protection payouts. After looking through this forum I’m certain Ford continues to just be in total disarray and I should continue to have no expectations of meeting the fine folks at SAC anytime soon.
Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope everyone that has taken delivery are enjoying their broncos! We sure are!

We will have to take ours into a Ford dealer for door alignment as they are rubbing the paint off the rocker panel. Easy fix and other than that has been great!

I was wondering if anyone has gotten their 2023 price increase rebates yet???

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for soft top owners who have taken out the back side windows:

Is there any possible reason the window would randomly come out of the track on the side window? I've had a soft top for 2 years and I've NEVER had something like that happen.

I'm thinking it was human shenanigans, but I wanted to check to see if this could randomly occur.

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any possible reason the window would randomly come out of the track on the side window? I've had a soft top for 2 years and I've NEVER had something like that happen.

I'm thinking it was human shenanigans, but I wanted to check to see if this could randomly occur.
The piece that slots in to the back window keeps popping out on mine

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine keep popping out too. Seems like almost every time I get out, I have to push them back into place.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine keep popping out too. Seems like almost every time I get out, I have to push them back into place.
This is actually a relief to me. I may need to talk to the local dealer about this, but at least it sounds like it's not vandalism/theft.

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up my wife’s Bronco yesterday and everything was just as people have said. All staff was great and easygoing. A two hour drive in the rain to Greenbrier was a nice ride. Thanks to John, Joe and Jeremy!

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone that’s been in pending gotten an update? Still nothing here.

Sponsored

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing. Still "hanging in there."
I don’t have high hopes but I was able to escalate my last call to the promise of a supervisor callback. At this point I’m just trying to get a guarantee that my certificates will be renewed if my Bronco hasn’t reached Stephens by the time they expire.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have high hopes but I was able to escalate my last call to the promise of a supervisor callback. At this point I’m just trying to get a guarantee that my certificates will be renewed if my Bronco hasn’t reached Stephens by the time they expire.
I'm concerned about this too. Just an update, every since I've called and they bumped it up to "shipped", the date keeps getting bumped, like every day I've checked, I'm now into June 2nd as of today for the last ETA date.

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry to read about those pending and waiting, I assure you the experience at Stephens once you do get it will be excellent. Some photos of my pick up Saturday. Outer Banks, 2.7, added Everglades wheels when I got home and 285/75/17 Toyos, mod bumper, brush guard, roof rack, lux pack, aux switches, tailgate table, added Bronco script

IMG_7659.jpeg

IMG_7658.jpeg

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm concerned about this too. Just an update, every since I've called and they bumped it up to "shipped", the date keeps getting bumped, like every day I've checked, I'm now into June 2nd as of today for the last ETA date.
Crazy. I can’t even get my status to shipped. The tracker has said In Production since 4/14. When I call they assure me it has been “produced” but that it’s “pending an update” and that it’s marked as “delayed” although they’re unable to say why.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to read about those pending and waiting, I assure you the experience at Stephens once you do get it will be excellent. Some photos of my pick up Saturday. Outer Banks, 2.7, added Everglades wheels when I got home and 285/75/17 Toyos, mod bumper, brush guard, roof rack, lux pack, aux switches, tailgate table, added Bronco script

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_7658

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_7658
Those Everglades wheels look great on your Bronco. Nicely done!
Sponsored