Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, a week ago. I’m trying to be patient. I hear it’s a virtue!
On Tuesday I had been waiting almost three weeks after it was delivered. I used the general email contact to inquire about my Bronco and could I pick it up? My email was transferred to Jeremy. Later that afternoon I got the call. Picked it up 2 days later, today, May 25th. They are down to about 20 or so on the lot. Joe told me I was the only one to take delivery that day. At this point don't be afraid to contact them. I was and now it is in my garage.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are people seeing for the time from when John emails to say your Bronco has arrived until you get the call to arrange paperwork and pickup? I am at 4 weeks -- I don't want to bother folks there as I know they are slammed.
See my reply to Janesnagle. They aren't slammed anymore. They do expect more next week but get out in front of those.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I joined the club today. Everything about SAC has been said. Easy as hell to pick up. I was the only one there.

From a 7/14 reservation to January 2021 first order it has been a long wait. I was fortunate and all my price protections and other incentives were already in Ford's system.

Had a blast on the 220 mile drive home.

I bought a six pack when I got home. Stared at it a bit. Started doing all the sync things and presets. Oh and spent a bit of time cleaning bug carcasses off the windshield.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection tempImageNfR9no

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a really dumb question that I should have thought to ask when I was at SAC...

I've never bought a new car from an out of state dealer before. For those of you outside of WV, do you get your license plate in the mail like you would from an in-state purchase? Or do I have to take my documentation to my local tag office and get a plate myself?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for me, state safety inspection, then a short and expensive trip to get taxed and titled at the MVA. plates recieved on the spot and title sent via snail mail.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a really dumb question that I should have thought to ask when I was at SAC...

I've never bought a new car from an out of state dealer before. For those of you outside of WV, do you get your license plate in the mail like you would from an in-state purchase? Or do I have to take my documentation to my local tag office and get a plate myself?
You'll get a check from Stephens for the tax amount you owe and a temp title from WV. You'll have to take the check to your title agency and get titled in state you live then get tags.

Only snag I had was the check was made out to Ohio BMV or DMV and apparently it has to be made out to the county auditor since they do the titles around here. I had to get new check made out to proper agency mailed to me (which was a breeze actually).

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Good morning.
John, what happens to those of us here with vehicles built and for whatever reason, we can't take delivery-you do not deliver the vehicle-by the July deadline for the private offers and incentives? We're 5 to 6 weeks from that happening at this point.
Thanks.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Good morning.
John, what happens to those of us here with vehicles built and for whatever reason, we can't take delivery-you do not deliver the vehicle-by the July deadline for the private offers and incentives? We're 5 to 6 weeks from that happening at this point.
Thanks.

That's a great question and the only way I can answer it because of a lack of firm info, if those certificates expire and Ford doesn't send us the private offer/incentive money, we can't give it to you. If the certs expire and Ford still sends it to us, we will send it to the customers.

I believe there's 11 Broncos left at Ford. Ford told me that at least some of those are being held back until they meet Ford's standards. Perhaps a few are ready to be shipped and awaiting a shipper.

/john

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a production/part issue, given so many were from the same week. I wonder if it’s the axle weld issues that have been showing up on some 2023s.

I don’t even know where to begin but I will be furious if Ford doesn’t issue those credits. I dropped Sasquatch -because- of those credits and if they don’t honor it because of their inability to deliver a product… To say nothing of the 3 years worth of price protection.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like a production/part issue, given so many were from the same week. I wonder if it’s the axle weld issues that have been showing up on some 2023s.

I don’t even know where to begin but I will be furious if Ford doesn’t issue those credits. I dropped Sasquatch -because- of those credits and if they don’t honor it because of their inability to deliver a product… To say nothing of the 3 years worth of price protection.
When do the certificates expire - first week of July, IIRC? After this three year cluster, nothing should surprise me anymore, yet here we are...

The Last Eleven.

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Customer Service just told me.......For what it's worth. Extending the certificates every 90 days until the end of 2023 production is the plan.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Customer Service just told me.......For what it's worth. Extending the certificates every 90 days until the end of 2023 production is the plan.
Well, that’s something anyway. I tried to get that out of them earlier this week and they flat out refused.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, that’s something anyway. I tried to get that out of them earlier this week and they flat out refused.
Well I did say "For what it's worth." After all Ford can't seem to get my 4/13 Outer Banks build shipped.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a great question and the only way I can answer it because of a lack of firm info, if those certificates expire and Ford doesn't send us the private offer/incentive money, we can't give it to you. If the certs expire and Ford still sends it to us, we will send it to the customers.

I believe there's 11 Broncos left at Ford. Ford told me that at least some of those are being held back until they meet Ford's standards. Perhaps a few are ready to be shipped and awaiting a shipper.

/john
Of course.
Thanks John.

That would only be the right thing to do. We shall see. Thanks for the info.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazingly, I did get a call back from a supervisor…and then I got a second call back from a supervisor. The left hand does not know what the right is doing over there. 🙄

Neither were helpful but at least the second one was sympathetic and reiterated that these certificates have been extended in the past. Of course we won’t know until the day they expire.
Sponsored