Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I was 1 of the 2 that were delivered a few weeks ago and went to finally get it on July 3rd. @StephensAutoCenter Stephen's staff are all super cool and it was a pleasure to hangout, take my time to swap stories, get to know them and the new vehicle before heading home in 6 hours of in and our thunderstorms right before the 4th.

I also wanted to note, there was an event that happened after my vehicle was delivered (don't ask me because I won't be telling you about it) and let me just say, the people @ Stephens took care of me and the vehicle, immediately.

If it looks like I'm homeless, haven't showered and slept in an airport due to an overnight flight cancelations and 2 delays the following day, well, that's because that's what happened :p (Lord, help our airlines please.)

Good luck to everyone remaining and waiting. I feel your pain and hope Ford gets it together very soon for you guys.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_7710
Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I was 1 of the 2 that were delivered a few weeks ago and went to finally get it on July 3rd. @StephensAutoCenter Stephen's staff are all super cool and it was a pleasure to hangout, take my time to swap stories, get to know them and the new vehicle before heading home in 6 hours of in and our thunderstorms right before the 4th.

I also wanted to note, there was an event that happened after my vehicle was delivered (don't ask me because I won't be telling you about it) and let me just say, the people @ Stephens took care of me and the vehicle, immediately.

If it looks like I'm homeless, haven't showered and slept in an airport due to an overnight flight cancelations and 2 delays the following day, well, that's because that's what happened :p (Lord, help our airlines please.)

Good luck to everyone remaining and waiting. I feel your pain and hope Ford gets it together very soon for you guys.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_7710
Congratulations! I like you at least have a 2-DR.........Lost at FORD now 90 Days since it was Built! The People waiting on 4-DR Bronco's won't be able to pick them up even if and when they ever arrive.
Seat belt recall will have Dealers waiting for parts to fix the delivered 4-DR units.....maybe available by NOVEMBER!
Who knows at this rate my 2-DR Outer Banks might be here before the snow flies.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I like you at least have a 2-DR.........Lost at FORD now 90 Days since it was Built! The People waiting on 4-DR Bronco's won't be able to pick them up even if and when they ever arrive.
Seat belt recall will have Dealers waiting for parts to fix the delivered 4-DR units.....maybe available by NOVEMBER!
Who knows at this rate my 2-DR Outer Banks might be here before the snow flies.
I spent some time hitting up various numbers at Ford about this yesterday, trying to find out if theyā€™d ship a vehicle thatā€™s under active recall to a dealer for the dealer to handle. I couldnā€™t get a definitive answer from anyone but Iā€™m definitely going to keep trying. I messaged John and he is under the impression they would fix before sending it to the dealer.

Iā€™m hoping that if new broncos rolling off the line are not under recall, and if people on this forum are receiving broncos with the seatbelt clip installed, fingers crossed that Ford will just slap the thing on there before shipping it out. In theory mine is supposed to ship this week, so weā€™ll see.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I spent some time hitting up various numbers at Ford about this yesterday, trying to find out if theyā€™d ship a vehicle thatā€™s under active recall to a dealer for the dealer to handle. I couldnā€™t get a definitive answer from anyone but Iā€™m definitely going to keep trying. I messaged John and he is under the impression they would fix before sending it to the dealer.

Iā€™m hoping that if new broncos rolling off the line are not under recall, and if people on this forum are receiving broncos with the seatbelt clip installed, fingers crossed that Ford will just slap the thing on there before shipping it out. In theory mine is supposed to ship this week, so weā€™ll see.
Well FINALLY...............Just got off the phone with Ford and my Outer Banks was released to shipping yesterday afternoon!!!!! My tracker hasn't updated yet but it's never moved in 90 days.
The person I talked to said it was indeed the First Update on my Bronco order in 89 days! Hope it's on a Truck and heading to Stephens SOON!!!!!!!!!

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well FINALLY...............Just got off the phone with Ford and my Outer Banks was released to shipping yesterday afternoon!!!!! My tracker hasn't updated yet but it's never moved in 90 days.
The person I talked to said it was indeed the First Update on my Bronco order in 89 days! Hope it's on a Truck and heading to Stephens SOON!!!!!!!!!
Update: Just called Ford Customer Service on Friday to Hopefully get updated on a ship date. The person said she didn't see the released to shipping update!

Looks like my Outer Banks Still hasn't updated since being produced 4/13........90 Plus days.

Sponsored

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You straight up never know what youā€™re going to get when you call that line. Mostly they just donā€™t have answers but 1 in 5 just make stuff up.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine, which is under recall for the seatbelt šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø was theoretically going to ship last week. It hasnā€™t, for better or worse. Iā€™m back to the old ā€œpending updateā€ status when I call.

Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed that means theyā€™re going to find a clip for the seatbelt before shippingā€¦ only 3 weeks until I hit the 3 years since reservation mark!

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine, which is under recall for the seatbelt šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø was theoretically going to ship last week. It hasnā€™t, for better or worse. Iā€™m back to the old ā€œpending updateā€ status when I call.

Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed that means theyā€™re going to find a clip for the seatbelt before shippingā€¦ only 3 weeks until I hit the 3 years since reservation mark!
What's really strange is pictures on various threads showing delivered Bronco's with the clips installed.....BUT still Dealers say that those units still can't be released to the owners???
I can't get answers on why a vast number of 2-Dr's not subject to any recalls aren't being shipped either??
I bet someone working at the plant has the scoop to these delays. I wish a kind employee would drop a note to be passed on to the list.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I picked up my base 2 door from SAC last month and the guys there are great to deal with. I was in and out in 20 minutes and they honored the Ford price protection (they said mine might be the cheapest they have seen at $28,880)

I canā€™t say if it was worth the 2.5 year wait as I would get really annoyed seeing everyone here getting theirs, but, I do love driving it and am very happy with the product.
I only had to wait a month to get new wheels and tires. Makes a huge difference!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_2304
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_2506
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_2507
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_2514

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I finally got the call that my Bronco arrived at Stephens. Unfortunately Ford did -not- put the little plastic seatbelt clip on it before shipping it out. Built April 15, sat until the end of June 30 while they fixed whatever was originally wrong with it, and now it gets to sit untilā€¦sometime.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I finally got the call that my Bronco arrived at Stephens. Unfortunately Ford did -not- put the little plastic seatbelt clip on it before shipping it out. Built April 15, sat until the end of June 30 while they fixed whatever was originally wrong with it, and now it gets to sit untilā€¦sometime.
Where's the Stig or Ashley (@618TRVLWILD) when you need them ? LOL

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I should clarify that I donā€™t actually know that it doesnā€™t have the clip - just that it is definitely under the stop sale. Iā€™ve seen a post here (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-up-bronco-delivery.77156/page-4#post-1984862) where the clip was installed but the stop sale was so broad this vehicle still couldnā€™t be sold. Another forum member claimed that Ford corporate told him they were going to be filing a list of VINs so that Broncos fixed during this whole hold up could be released. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So I should clarify that I donā€™t actually know that it doesnā€™t have the clip - just that it is definitely under the stop sale. Iā€™ve seen a post here (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-up-bronco-delivery.77156/page-4#post-1984862) where the clip was installed but the stop sale was so broad this vehicle still couldnā€™t be sold. Another forum member claimed that Ford corporate told him they were going to be filing a list of VINs so that Broncos fixed during this whole hold up could be released. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
See post 152. It may help. Not sure of your situation.https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-build-dates-9-23-20-5-9-23.76936/page-11

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check VIN for recall againā€¦earlier today, mine was still showing up with the recall. I checked a few moments ago, and itā€™s good to go now.

I went out and bought a Bridge Raptor a week ago, as I suspected Ford would blow its own ā€œQ4ā€ anticipated fix date and Iā€™d be waiting well into ā€˜24 for the damn thing to get delivered. Could still happen, of course, based on Fordā€™s body of work the last three yearsā€¦

Now, my wife wants to kill me, and itā€™s going to be much harder moving from Raptor -> Bronco than it was going to be from 2009 Accord -> Bronco.

403D7E27-11AB-42CF-92C0-3F994E735CD1.png

F002E272-0B02-464E-BE14-C5414E28D396.png

FA32F690-E775-4B5B-BEA7-C48750FA43DA.jpeg

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up my base 2 door from SAC last month and the guys there are great to deal with. I was in and out in 20 minutes and they honored the Ford price protection (they said mine might be the cheapest they have seen at $28,880)

I canā€™t say if it was worth the 2.5 year wait as I would get really annoyed seeing everyone here getting theirs, but, I do love driving it and am very happy with the product.
I only had to wait a month to get new wheels and tires. Makes a huge difference!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection FA32F690-E775-4B5B-BEA7-C48750FA43DA
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection FA32F690-E775-4B5B-BEA7-C48750FA43DA
What number in line weā€™re you at SAC?
Sponsored