Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check VIN for recall again…earlier today, mine was still showing up with the recall. I checked a few moments ago, and it’s good to go now.

I went out and bought a Bridge Raptor a week ago, as I suspected Ford would blow its own “Q4” anticipated fix date and I’d be waiting well into ‘24 for the damn thing to get delivered. Could still happen, of course, based on Ford’s body of work the last three years…

Now, my wife wants to kill me, and it’s going to be much harder moving from Raptor -> Bronco than it was going to be from 2009 Accord -> Bronco.

403D7E27-11AB-42CF-92C0-3F994E735CD1.png

F002E272-0B02-464E-BE14-C5414E28D396.png

FA32F690-E775-4B5B-BEA7-C48750FA43DA.jpeg
Whoah, thanks! Mine shows clear now too!
Sponsored

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I finally got the call that my Bronco arrived at Stephens. Unfortunately Ford did -not- put the little plastic seatbelt clip on it before shipping it out. Built April 15, sat until the end of June 30 while they fixed whatever was originally wrong with it, and now it gets to sit until…sometime.
Im hoping I get the delivery call on my February build, not showing any recalls

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just checked and my second Wildtrak ( buying for my daughter) has changed status again. Previously had shown as built 4/21/3023….. then was updated to built 6/22/2023….now its back to order confirmed status.. lol.. Im thinking that as f@&#ed up as Ford is that this recent change is a good thing.

IMG_0236.png

IMG_0237.png

Sponsored

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked and my second Wildtrak ( buying for my daughter) has changed status again. Previously had shown as built 4/21/3023….. then was updated to built 6/22/2023….now its back to order confirmed status.. lol.. Im thinking that as f@&#ed up as Ford is that this recent change is a good thing.

IMG_0236.png

IMG_0237.png
Forum wisdom says this is a good thing and means it’s about to ship. In my case it arrived at Stephens a day after doing this.

Sponsored

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tonsterboy said:
Straight from built to final prep, Every other step change included an email, nothing on this except randomly looking earlier.
I just noted the same thing. Does that mean our vehicles are at Stephens?

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked mine up today and got to meet Joe and Jeremy. They are some really good folks. 100% best vehicle purchasing experience I’ve ever had and I would recommend to anyone to consider making future purchases with them.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_5672
Didn’t meet John but he will be glad to know I won’t be calling and asking questions anymore.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So how many of the last 11 stragglers are still "hanging in there"? My last tracker update was 6/29 when it FINALLY switched to built. Jeremy confirmed the recall has been lifted. Still waiting on shipping...

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So how many of the last 11 stragglers are still "hanging in there"? My last tracker update was 6/29 when it FINALLY switched to built. Jeremy confirmed the recall has been lifted. Still waiting on shipping...
Still waiting, I don’t think it’s been delivered either
Sponsored