First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ā€˜78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So how many of the last 11 stragglers are still "hanging in there"? My last tracker update was 6/29 when it FINALLY switched to built. Jeremy confirmed the recall has been lifted. Still waiting on shipping...
Stilllll waiting on my 2 door heritage. Current status says build week 9/4 (after being pushed out countless times)
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So how many of the last 11 stragglers are still "hanging in there"? My last tracker update was 6/29 when it FINALLY switched to built. Jeremy confirmed the recall has been lifted. Still waiting on shipping...
I'm still waiting on my 2 door Heritage. Went into production last week. Trackers haven't updated to built or shipped yet.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cant wait to see these two door heritages pop up. Ive got to figure out how to order those quarter panels and squared fendors

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still waiting for shipping also. Mine is a 2-DR and No Active Recalls.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 4 door badlands made it to Stephens and if all goes according to plan Iā€™ll be picking it up this weekend. Jeremy has been super helpful and great to work with. Ford even sent me the assembly line pic today, which was a nice surprise.

Sponsored

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I see my Bronco listed in their inventory (searched by my vin), but havenā€™t heard from anyone yet. Seems a little bit odd. Hoping to get one of those assembly line photos Iā€™ve reached out to John and Joe? for confirmation.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see my Bronco listed in their inventory (searched by my vin), but havenā€™t heard from anyone yet. Seems a little bit odd. Hoping to get one of those assembly line photos Iā€™ve reached out to John and Joe? for confirmation.
Vehicles show up automatically on most car dealer's websites, before they are ever shipped. They also don't always get all of the details right on the site, so there is no reason to panic if it says it is configured differently than you ordered it (window sticker is what will be built).

The tracking link is what you need to check for your current status.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what the other guy said about it showing up automatically... plus, my bronco sat at stephens for over two weeks before i had my ducks in a row and could pick it up. from mid feb to march first. after i signed the paperwork and was waiting on their service shop to tape on my hood deflector and platinum door sill protectors, Jeremy and i were outside enjoying a cigar when i got an email from Ford showing the " rolling off the assembly line" picture. Ford was way behind back in March. You will probably get your assembly line picture a month after it gets to SAC. and they have nothing to do with it. that picture is 100% on Ford to get to you, not the dealership. SAC is the lemonade stand selling you this drink at or below cost. Ford grows the lemons. you want a picture of the lemon still hanging on the tree, its not coming from the stand.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been on their site since February.. not even sure itā€™s left Michigan yet šŸ¤Ø

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Straight from built to final prep, Every other step change included an email, nothing on this except randomly looking earlier.
Same here. Mine went back to ā€œOrder Confirmedā€ the day before it shipped.
Mine has been on their site since February.. not even sure itā€™s left Michigan yet šŸ¤Ø
Spoke with Joe, and then Jeremy, today, and itā€™s actually there. Going to pick it up sometime this coming week.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what the other guy said about it showing up automatically... plus, my bronco sat at stephens for over two weeks before i had my ducks in a row and could pick it up. from mid feb to march first. after i signed the paperwork and was waiting on their service shop to tape on my hood deflector and platinum door sill protectors, Jeremy and i were outside enjoying a cigar when i got an email from Ford showing the " rolling off the assembly line" picture. Ford was way behind back in March. You will probably get your assembly line picture a month after it gets to SAC. and they have nothing to do with it. that picture is 100% on Ford to get to you, not the dealership. SAC is the lemonade stand selling you this drink at or below cost. Ford grows the lemons. you want a picture of the lemon still hanging on the tree, its not coming from the stand.
I ordered two Broncos and didn't receive an assembly line photo of either. All I received was an email from Ford saying "my Bronco couldn't wait to hit the trails so it busted out of the stall before they could snap the picture".

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got back from WV after picking up my Bronco this weekend! I canā€™t say enough about how good Stephens was to deal with. Incredibly nice folks and they run a smooth operation. The easiest vehicle purchase Iā€™ve ever made - probably took about 15 minutes! Cheers to Joe and Jeremy for making it so easy and capping off the nearly 3 year wait with such a positive experience. Canā€™t wait to see you all on the roads/trails/beaches. šŸ»

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just got back from WV after picking up my Bronco this weekend! I canā€™t say enough about how good Stephens was to deal with. Incredibly nice folks and they run a smooth operation. The easiest vehicle purchase Iā€™ve ever made - probably took about 15 minutes! Cheers to Joe and Jeremy for making it so easy and capping off the nearly 3 year wait with such a positive experience. Canā€™t wait to see you all on the roads/trails/beaches. šŸ»
Congrats on the new Bronco. Did they take off your Private Offer Certificate AND Price Protection? Or did they just do the Private Offer Certificate? Will they send you a check in the amount of your Price Protection? Thanks.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the new Bronco. Did they take off your Private Offer Certificate AND Price Protection? Or did they just do the Private Offer Certificate? Will they send you a check in the amount of your Price Protection? Thanks.
Thanks, both were taken off. Jeremy mentioned on the phone that there had been a period recently where they were having to mail the checks so he was happy to see both of mine listed.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks, both were taken off. Jeremy mentioned on the phone that there had been a period recently where they were having to mail the checks so he was happy to see both of mine listed.
Awesome! Thanks for the response. My Heritage has been built and is awaiting shipment. I'll hopefully be at Stephens soon and the process goes as smooth as yours. Enjoy your Bronco!
Sponsored