stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in to see if anyone who picked up their Bronco in late April has received their check to cover the 2023 price increases.
Sponsored

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checking in to see if anyone who picked up their Bronco in late April has received their check to cover the 2023 price increases.
Nothing. Haven’t spoken to Jeremy in over a month.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco journey has OFFICIALLY come to an end. I received my PP check from SAC today. What a wonderful experience and 100% worth the wait. For those still waiting, reach out to Jeremy for an update. He was able to give me pretty much the exact day they were sending it out. Thanks again for the ride the last 2+ years. ✌🏻

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco journey has OFFICIALLY come to an end. I received my PP check from SAC today. What a wonderful experience and 100% worth the wait. For those still waiting, reach out to Jeremy for an update. He was able to give me pretty much the exact day they were sending it out. Thanks again for the ride the last 2+ years. ✌🏻
Was that the 2023 price protection or the 2022/2021 rebate?

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that the 2023 price protection or the 2022/2021 rebate?
It was the 2023 PP. I got my rebate and dropping the deadly sins rebate off the top at the time of purchase.

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm super happy to hear that! Thank you. Maybe I should check the mail :)
Yeah. It’s from SAC not Ford, so you can contact them and see what’s up. Jeremy responded within a few hrs. Good luck!

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Called Jeremy today and said check will be going out in a couple of days.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I emailed today. Hopefully I hear back soon!
Same here. I emailed Jeremy after Bronck mentioned he called. Let me know if you hear back from Jeremy via email, and I'll do the same.

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke to Jeremy yesterday. I don't know how many orders are still left waiting. He looked up the order and noted it had some code in reference to damage on site at MAP now, and is awaiting repair. I've seen some other folks discussing hail damage from the plant. Not sure if that's the same issue. This whole process has been a total clusterfuck:

7/22/20 - reservation;
4/11/23 - blend date (I was not a 99er waiting on the MOD top);
6/29/23 - built (confirmed delay resulting from rear-axle issue through another forum member with access to Ford's internal computer system - I believe her husband has login credentials b/c he works for Ford somewhere in manufacturing);
Interim: placed on stop sale due to temporary seatbelt recall;
8/8/23 - official word from Ford is "released to carrier" and "awaiting shipping." Obviously, Jeremy was able to give me better info.

All I can do at this point is laugh. An absolute comedy of errors. It's been 1,113 days since I placed my reservation.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spoke to Jeremy yesterday. I don't know how many orders are still left waiting. He looked up the order and noted it had some code in reference to damage on site at MAP now, and is awaiting repair. I've seen some other folks discussing hail damage from the plant. Not sure if that's the same issue. This whole process has been a total clusterfuck:

7/22/20 - reservation;
4/11/23 - blend date (I was not a 99er waiting on the MOD top);
6/29/23 - built (confirmed delay resulting from rear-axle issue through another forum member with access to Ford's internal computer system - I believe her husband has login credentials b/c he works for Ford somewhere in manufacturing);
Interim: placed on stop sale due to temporary seatbelt recall;
8/8/23 - official word from Ford is "released to carrier" and "awaiting shipping." Obviously, Jeremy was able to give me better info.

All I can do at this point is laugh. An absolute comedy of errors. It's been 1,113 days since I placed my reservation.
My Outer Banks 2-Dr was built on 4/13 and Finally released to shipping on 7/12/23. I just talked to Joe and he said "They are just waiting for mine to arrive."

P.S. My tracker has never updated since it's 4/13 build date which from what I've heard is typical.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Outer Banks 2-Dr was built on 4/13 and Finally released to shipping on 7/12/23. I just talked to Joe and he said "They are just waiting for mine to arrive."

P.S. My tracker has never updated since it's 4/13 build date which from what I've heard is typical.
I hope yours shows up soon! I've been emailing back and forth with someone from the Ford Executive Offices for several months now. She's blaming the current delay on carrier shortages. In the words of Adam Carolla, it always boils down to stupid or liar. A little transparency would go a long way in curbing some of the current (and past) frustration.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope yours shows up soon! I've been emailing back and forth with someone from the Ford Executive Offices for several months now. She's blaming the current delay on carrier shortages. In the words of Adam Carolla, it always boils down to stupid or liar. A little transparency would go a long way in curbing some of the current (and past) frustration.
Have you been talking to Tarita Johnson? I don’t think she actually did anything to help move things along but she was fairly transparent and consistent with following up.

Sorry to hear you’re going through this, though. Rest assured that this is far and away the toughest part once it gets to Stephens you’ll have the best car buying experience possible.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you been talking to Tarita Johnson? I don’t think she actually did anything to help move things along but she was fairly transparent and consistent with following up.

Sorry to hear you’re going through this, though. Rest assured that this is far and away the toughest part once it gets to Stephens you’ll have the best car buying experience possible.
My liaison is Felicia. I'm certain she's not doing anything to move it along, though I don't think that's really within her control, obviously. She's pleasant, and middling as far as responsiveness - I also get it, if she doesn't know or can't tell me what's actually going on, not a lot to update me about.

I'm not in any rush at this point. I just replaced my old Honda a few weeks ago - the wait had finally gotten to me. I suspect, in a couple months, I'll be in the same boat as some of those '22ers that were still waiting on delivery while '23s were getting shipped.

It is what it is. It's just unbelievable. I told people in April it was getting built, after 2.5 years of hearing me talk about it...now they all likely think I'm completely full of shit. I'd think the same if it were someone else :)
Sponsored