Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you been talking to Tarita Johnson? I don’t think she actually did anything to help move things along but she was fairly transparent and consistent with following up.

Sorry to hear you’re going through this, though. Rest assured that this is far and away the toughest part once it gets to Stephens you’ll have the best car buying experience possible.
This a hundred times over. Stephens is the greatest car buying experience you could ever ask for.

We are really getting down to the last reservation holders to take delivery. @BHearn9 while you may have been waiting longer than anyone else, remember you might be the "last" one to get it from Stephens from the original reservations. That can be a mark of pride in and of itself. I kind of wanted to make the 1,000-day mark (I guess machoism), but I missed it by 25.

Maybe start a collective fund to show our appreciation to the hard-working employees of Stephens and throw them a party. How many auto dealers have you ever thought you'd want to pay for the employees to have fun?

Maybe we all should have a Bronco Stephens Auto owner reunion sometime?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This a hundred times over. Stephens is the greatest car buying experience you could every ask for.

We are really getting down to the last reservation holders to take delivery. @BHearn9 while you may have been waiting longer than anyone else, remember you might be the "last" one to get it from Stephens from the original reservations. That can be a mark of pride in and of itself. I kind of wanted to make the 1,000-day mark (I guess machoism), but I missed it by 25.

Maybe start a collective fund to show our appreciation to the hard-working employees of Stephens and throw them a party. How many auto dealers have you ever thought you'd want to pay for the employees to have fun?

they're going to need a bigger venue for the photo if we all show up!

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This a hundred times over. Stephens is the greatest car buying experience you could every ask for.

I planned to take a case of Miller Lite (Jeremy's preferred libation) whenever the hell it does show up, and crack a few with him and Jody, their used car sales manager, stuck in the same boat as me.

He said Jody walks around cursing Ford up and down most days. I totally get where he's coming from!

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hell, I might get the belt for longest wait of anyone once it's all said and done, but for maybe some first-week peeps that waited it out for a Heritage.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Picked up my Ford Bronco Heritage from Stephens. Can't say enough good things about the staff. Jeremy, John, and Joe have all been great throughout the entire journey. If your still waiting, hang in there. I was a 7/26 reservation. It's worth the wait. I was in and out of the dealer in under 10 minutes. Everything was prepared and ready to go. They also threw in some nice Bronco swag. Totally recommend this dealership. Here's some photos I took in case someone on here is waiting to pick their Bronco up.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230812_110904

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230810_154149

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230810_130317

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230810_130300

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230810_130244

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230810_130234

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20230810_130209

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope yours shows up soon! I've been emailing back and forth with someone from the Ford Executive Offices for several months now. She's blaming the current delay on carrier shortages. In the words of Adam Carolla, it always boils down to stupid or liar. A little transparency would go a long way in curbing some of the current (and past) frustration.
My Pizza Tracker Just updated after almost 90 Days! Confirmed Built and Awaiting Shipment! Joe at Stephens had informed of this progress almost 2 weeks ago.
Might see it before the 2024 Broncos are shipped!

4755044D-47D7-4D36-A72F-B398584F8ECE_1_201_a.jpg

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checking in to see if anyone who picked up their Bronco in late April has received their check to cover the 2023 price increases.
Got my check from Stephen’s today for $1454.00. Journey is complete. 4 Door base Sasquatch with modular bumper, aux switches, MIC top and 2.7 for $39,537.40 plus taxes and doc fee. Not too shabby. Stephen’s’ folks are awesome to deal with!

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my check from Stephen’s today for $1454.00. Journey is complete. 4 Door base Sasquatch with modular bumper, aux switches, MIC top and 2.7 for $39,537.40 plus taxes and doc fee. Not too shabby. Stephen’s’ folks are awesome to deal with!
Got mine yesterday !

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be down for that.

Ironically, I've already met three other Stephens buyers in person—such a small world. @shnider10 on pickup, @spyderman01 came and grabbed my stock Badlands wheels off me (lives about 2 hours away from me), and Terry from GA (not sure of his username on here) just happened to be traveling to St. Augustine on the same day as me and bought my stock flares.

I'm glad I can finally attend Super Cel East next year as well - I vacation yearly around that area and never realized a Bronco event was hosted there... so cherry on top. Probably another chance for some east coast SAC peeps to get together.

I've also ended my journey at SAC - I received my check a little over a month ago... forgot to post about it, although.

Last edited:

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to go, but will be in Moab this weekend and doing to Bronco Roadeo on Monday :)
Wow! I would definitely choose Moab if I could. I'll be at the Texas off-rodeo next month (September 11th if anyone else is going). I wanted to do Moab, but I have a conference in Texas next month, and I didn't want my off-rodeo to expire (not sure when they do). So, I'll do Moab someday, but I'll have to plan for a full trip.

Maybe you can make it to next year's event! ...or if we do a standalone Stephens Reunion?

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! I would definitely choose Moab if I could. I'll be at the Texas off-rodeo next month (September 11th if anyone else is going). I wanted to do Moab, but I have a conference in Texas next month, and I didn't want my off-rodeo to expire (not sure when they do). So, I'll do Moab someday, but I'll have to plan for a full trip.

Maybe you can make it to next year's event! ...or if we do a standalone Stephens Reunion?
I would love to do the off Roadeo in Texas too... we love the Austin Area and have not been out that way in some time! We are flying into Denver and road tripping to Moab so hoping to get to do plenty of trails along the way. We will be out there for 9 days.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has everyone that ordered from SAC's special deal now have their broncos? Mission complete?
Everyone happy?
John, did you finally get a chance to put your feet up after all these years?

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has everyone that ordered from SAC's special deal now have their broncos? Mission complete?
Everyone happy?
John, did you finally get a chance to put your feet up after all these years?
I got the call that it had arrived on 9/6. Picked it up the morning of 9/16 and they still had a couple Heritage Editions and one Squatched A51 hardtop…didn’t pay attention to the series on that one.

826709AB-E433-4BCD-9FA1-0546714B213C.jpeg
Sponsored