First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will not be prioritizing ourselves (if that's even a possibility), all orders and the sorting thereof will be left up to Ford. Our list is our list, it's for internal working purposes and has nothing to do with the master list maintained by Ford. We download and compare the master list once a week, just to make sure our numbers match.

/john
John, Can you show us your numbers? Give us an idea what you are looking at?
Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter

John, the manual transmission is an absolute must-have for me (deal breaker since I won't do an automatic transmission). I've really been considering the Sasquatch package as well. With Ford announcing this combination will technically be a late 2021 (model year 2022) vehicles, will that affect my reservation with you?

I have no problem waiting. I just want to make sure that I will be able to place the order, the deal will be honored on ManSquatch and Ford's production schedule won't have a bearing on the order or the deal.

Thanks!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, Can you show us your numbers? Give us an idea what you are looking at?

We're around 300 or so reserves.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter

John, the manual transmission is an absolute must-have for me (deal breaker since I won't do an automatic transmission). I've really been considering the Sasquatch package as well. With Ford announcing this combination will technically be a late 2021 (model year 2022) vehicles, will that affect my reservation with you?

I have no problem waiting. I just want to make sure that I will be able to place the order, the deal will be honored on ManSquatch and Ford's production schedule won't have a bearing on the order or the deal.

Thanks!

Ford's production schedule won't have a bearing on the ordering or our deal, as long as whatever it is you're wanting is within their guidelines for the order process, there's no issue. If they however say they're stopping the offer of a particular item, there's nothing we can do about that. If you have a reservation with us before we decided to stop taking reservations, then we'll honor our deal and work within Ford's guidelines as far as placing the order.

/john

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

John, Can you review the ordering process for me?
Ford opens the ordering process at some point.
Do you contact us each directly?
Do we then submit some sort of order form to you?
What do we need to commit financially at that point?
If we back out any time before delivery, what is the penalty?
Will you inform us when Ford has accepted our order and put it in line for production?
Will we have a way to track our order?

Thanks, Stephen's is the best!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was there an announcement on this, that i missed?
I hope not, I still haven't switched, and the offer is still up on their website.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will you inform us when Ford has accepted our order and put it in line for production?

Hey man! I've got my res with Stephens Auto Center (SAC) as well and have been keeping up as well as I can with all the info out there. If you'll permit me, here is my understanding relevant to your questions. I'm sharing this in hopes it is helpful, instead of telling you to go look it up (like many others seem to do). Of course I defer to others and SAC themselves, should my answers turn out to be erroneous. Therefore, take my attempted assistance with a grain of salt.

Once Ford opens orders:

Does SAC contact us each directly? Answer: YES
Do we then submit some sort of order form to SAC? Answer: YES
What do we need to commit financially at that point? Answer: NOTHING beyond the $100 Reservation fee.
If we back out any time before delivery, what is the penalty? Answer: NO PENALTY
Will you inform us when Ford has accepted our order and put it in line for production? Answer: YES
Will we have a way to track our order? Answer: NOT SURE about this one.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you contact us each directly? Yes. We now believe the Bronco ordering will be the same or similar to what they've done with the Bronco Sports, but we're not 100% sure on that at this time. We believe you'll be able to order it online and it will submit to your dealer of choice automatically, again, we're not 100% confident this is the way, but we think it will be.

Do we then submit some sort of order form to you? You will use the B&P tool, and if you need to give the order to us, we can do that over the phone, item by item.

What do we need to commit financially at that point? We're only requiring the $100 reservation fee, which will convert to a deposit at the time the order is placed.

If we back out any time before delivery, what is the penalty? If you cancel your order, you relinquish your $100 reservation fee that was converted to a deposit.

Will you inform us when Ford has accepted our order and put it in line for production? Yes.

Will we have a way to track our order? Unsure. That's up to Ford. We don't know yet.

/john

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you contact us each directly? Yes. We now believe the Bronco ordering will be the same or similar to what they've done with the Bronco Sports, but we're not 100% sure on that at this time. We believe you'll be able to order it online and it will submit to your dealer of choice automatically, again, we're not 100% confident this is the way, but we think it will be.

Do we then submit some sort of order form to you? You will use the B&P tool, and if you need to give the order to us, we can do that over the phone, item by item.

What do we need to commit financially at that point? We're only requiring the $100 reservation fee, which will convert to a deposit at the time the order is placed.

If we back out any time before delivery, what is the penalty? If you cancel your order, you relinquish your $100 reservation fee that was converted to a deposit.

Will you inform us when Ford has accepted our order and put it in line for production? Yes.

Will we have a way to track our order? Unsure. That's up to Ford. We don't know yet.

/john

/john
John, Are you still accepting switches to you?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, Are you still accepting switches to you?

Yes, management hasn't set a deadline for taking new reservations, but that is a possibility for the future.

/john

Blue Bronco

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes, management hasn't set a deadline for taking new reservations, but that is a possibility for the future.

/john
John, you seem to be on it and would make "Johnny on the Spot" proud! Or, maybe you are "Johnny!?" Regardless, I'm impressed with you and your dealership's offer. Will place my order with you before the reservation period closes.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just made the switch. Looking forward to the road trip back in my new Bronco!

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey man! I've got my res with Stephens Auto Center (SAC) as well and have been keeping up as well as I can with all the info out there. If you'll permit me, here is my understanding relevant to your questions. I'm sharing this in hopes it is helpful, instead of telling you to go look it up (like many others seem to do). Of course I defer to others and SAC themselves, should my answers turn out to be erroneous. Therefore, take my attempted assistance with a grain of salt.

Once Ford opens orders:

Does SAC contact us each directly? Answer: YES
Do we then submit some sort of order form to SAC? Answer: YES
What do we need to commit financially at that point? Answer: NOTHING beyond the $100 Reservation fee.
If we back out any time before delivery, what is the penalty? Answer: NO PENALTY
Will you inform us when Ford has accepted our order and put it in line for production? Answer: YES
Will we have a way to track our order? Answer: NOT SURE about this one.
Thanks for the reply, NotoriusBDP, and also for not giving me a hard time about it. I contemplated making it a post on the Forum, but knew that I would get flamed big time. I just don't have the time right now to read all of the posts and keep current with what is going on.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

/john
Thanks John!

You are the most responsive auto dealership employee I've ever dealt with. I'm surprised that only 300 people have switched to you. None of the dealers up here in New England are doing anything to win this business.
Sponsored