Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks that want a MOD top are going 99. If they're holding out for a Raptor, they're 99'ing as well, but that's a shot in the dark that you'll actually be able to convert to a Raptor as I am not sure if they'll be offering it to Bronco reservation holders (non FE's because FE hold outs are being offered Raptors).

I have 11 orders thus far deferred and waiting on *something*.

Right now, a 7/15 11:08 timestamp will put you at 94 on our list.

That being the case, remember what Ford told me on Wednesday, allocation isn't set in stone, they're basing everything off of the commodities on a per-customer basis. The way I read it, if they have the materials, they'll build 'em all on our list.

/john
How about a 7/14 3am CT timestamp?
Sponsored

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Folks that want a MOD top are going 99. If they're holding out for a Raptor, they're 99'ing as well, but that's a shot in the dark that you'll actually be able to convert to a Raptor as I am not sure if they'll be offering it to Bronco reservation holders (non FE's because FE hold outs are being offered Raptors).

That being the case, remember what Ford told me on Wednesday, allocation isn't set in stone, they're basing everything off of the commodities on a per-customer basis. The way I read it, if they have the materials, they'll build 'em all on our list.

/john
I might have missed this but I hadn't heard that FE holdouts were going to be offered Raptors. Does this happen closer to Summer 22? I may want to hold off on converting my FE reservation to a Badlands if that is the case. Thanks for all of your helpful information!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I might have missed this but I hadn't heard that FE holdouts were going to be offered Raptors. Does this happen closer to Summer 22? I may want to hold off on converting my FE reservation to a Badlands if that is the case. Thanks for all of your helpful information!

Yes. We've been in contact with the 4 remaining FE reservation holders we have on our list.

I do not see you on our list, are you with another dealer?

/john

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

/john
Thanks John. Appreciate knowing the number. Ready to re-order when you call.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, I in no way shape or form want you to make this a priority. I understand you have hundreds of phone calls to make but if you happen to take a break from the phone... could I get a quick photo of my Bronco?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, I in no way shape or form want you to make this a priority. I understand you have hundreds of phone calls to make but if you happen to take a break from the phone... could I get a quick photo of my Bronco?

You should have a contact email for Tanis, I won't be able to leave the office today, they've locked me in here and giving me Mountain Dew in an IV drip to keep me putting in orders.

/john

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So... I am waiting on a call or photo from John cause IT IS AT THE DEALERSHIP! Just got the call from Jeff who does their window tint! Likely picking it up Monday or Tuesday.
I really hope both our 4dr A51 Badlands SAS are on that truck! Waiting for those Instagram and FB pictures and I’ve got my fingers crossed John will be calling soon!

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes. We've been in contact with the 4 remaining FE reservation holders we have on our list.

I do not see you on our list, are you with another dealer?

/john
Hi John, yes I am with a local dealer (NM) and still trying to be able to switch dealers but not having much luck as of yet.

Do you have any info on what sort of pricing you will be doing for the Raptor in that case? I know Raptors in general are often significantly marked up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about we compromise and he takes a photo of his phone? :ROFLMAO:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got me despite Ford's awesome slowpoke computer system, thanks John! We look forward to the road trip.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

so, the boss said i can have gruel today.... i'll be in a corner, whimpering, with a bowl of mush. see ya in an hour.

/john