Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered early am on 7/14, but did not stumble upon B6G for a few weeks thereafter. Since that time, I have spent no less than 2 hours on most days reading every post in most threads. While I do enjoy reading some off topic stuff (ie., what are you drinking) and the good humored creativity and banter, i mainly sought out nuggets of information, reasoned thoughts and opinions and photos that help me become way better informed on this vehicle an its features, functions and capabilities. This thread is intended to give shots out to B6G members that you want to thank for supplying any of the above...

While I cannot list all of the many members that stand out to me (@Natai @ZackDanger @Rick Astley @North7 and many others), I will start the list with the Stig and Ashley (@618TRVLWILD ) connection. The mythical Stig, with Ashley's help, were the main reason I visited the forum daily, even given Stig's photography skills...the dude seriously risked his employment trying to feed us information (transferred when his cover was blown). Ashley was the key to getting his info to us, and she continues going above and beyond today (thanks for the Stiggers, @618TRVLWILD and @Broncoak )! I look back at that Stig days as the golden days, at least in my opinion...a time where we really did not know a great deal about the 6g Bronco, and everyone was optimistic and curious. THank you Stig, wherever you may roam, and thank you, Ashley, for your contributions and dedication to making this forum what it truly is!!! Cannot wait to meet the Stig, to see members' Stiggers on their Broncos and to see Mae Pearl, perhaps in Shawnee / Land between the Lakes.

Ford Bronco The Thank You Thread... Stig badge
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, the Stig being a part of B6G was the biggest part of me joining the forum. I’m also thankful for everyone that has a positive impact on my daily addiction to the forum.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And @Administrator and @Nickp because I’m a huge kiss ass…

We wouldn’t be here without them! Also they pin the most important items which is greatly appreciated! They do a ton of work behind the scenes to ensure our posts are in the right spot and we don’t sound like complete idiots. Cheers!

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered early am on 7/14, but did not stumble upon B6G for a few weeks thereafter. Since that time, I have spent no less than 2 hours on most days reading every post in most threads. While I do enjoy reading some off topic stuff (ie., what are you drinking) and the good humored creativity and banter, i mainly sought out nuggets of information, reasoned thoughts and opinions and photos that help me become way better informed on this vehicle an its features, functions and capabilities. This thread is intended to give shots out to B6G members that you want to thank for supplying any of the above...

While I cannot list all of the many members that stand out to me (@Natai @ZackDanger @Rick Astley @North7 and many others), I will start the list with the Stig and Ashley (@618TRVLWILD ) connection. The mythical Stig, with Ashley's help, were the main reason I visited the forum daily, even given Stig's photography skills...the dude seriously risked his employment trying to feed us information (transferred when his cover was blown). Ashley was the key to getting his info to us, and she continues going above and beyond today (thanks for the Stiggers, @618TRVLWILD and @Broncoak )! I look back at that Stig days as the golden days, at least in my opinion...a time where we really did not know a great deal about the 6g Bronco, and everyone was optimistic and curious. THank you Stig, wherever you may roam, and thank you, Ashley, for your contributions and dedication to making this forum what it truly is!!! Cannot wait to meet the Stig, to see members' Stiggers on their Broncos and to see Mae Pearl, perhaps in Shawnee / Land between the Lakes.

Ford Bronco The Thank You Thread... Stig badge
Thank you Nick for posting this thank you message! Like you, I have learned a lot from the posts, enjoyed the humor, and am very appreciate of all of the information members have shared with us. Thank you to Ashley and all members for sharing their knowledge and insights on the new Bronco.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
And @Administrator and @Nickp because I’m a huge kiss ass…

We wouldn’t be here without them! Also they pin the most important items which is greatly appreciated! They do a ton of work behind the scenes to ensure our posts are in the right spot and we don’t sound like complete idiots. Cheers!
Nah thanks to you guys. Sometimes this place drives me nuts but I love it all the same.

I just can’t wait until people are actually driving their Broncos. It’s going to be a hell of a lot more fun with meetups, mods, build threads, even more Jeep hate...🤣🤣🤣. Can’t wait to see things grow and develop.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to all that have been great sources of information and insight. The ordering and allocation information alone from dealer/industry insiders has been so helpful in understanding what's going on, and maximizing chances of securing a build this year.

There is so much good info here, happy to have it as a source.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m so glad the information could help!!
That was definitely the intention. Get the information to the people so everyone could start making decisions for themselves on what bronco was right for them, and each one of us!!

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just doing my part to get as many pictures as possible for everyone to enjoy. I'm just waiting for security to give me an all access pass.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Thank You Thread... 1622043910600
I enjoy and appreciate this page, contributors and the "experts" as well. All of you actually! Whoever put this site together.....THANK YOU.

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco The Thank You Thread... 1622043910600
YES!!! Thank you all for keeping me/us informed. I would be going absolutely insane searching for any info about my Bronco res and order without this forum! Thanks again!!!

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed on all accounts, that core group were coming up with amazing pics and answers to everything daily! That was definitely the golden era of this site. Pure excitement!

I'm not going to go into detail but I'm thankful to the stig on a personal level, gave me an opportunity of a lifetime.

This site is still awesome, I check it daily. but with more peeps comes more attitude and the level of stress around here has risen vs the sheer excitement that was going on in that golden era. haha

The newer insiders here have been amazing as well, it doesn't always show here but I'm positive a lot of people are just as appreciative to see the inner workings that we get today that we did back then.

Definetly thankful for this site and looking forward to everyone getting their broncos!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to agree Nick, I owe a lot to the great folks here. If it wasn't for this forum I would have probably had to pay sticker, plus a dealer mark up for mine. There are so many here to say thank you too I don't know where to start. So, I'll echo what you said about our heroine Ashley @618TRVLWILD, and the ever so elusive Stig and his tater.......
Sponsored